Vanilla essential oil is used in cooking, Perfumery, Cosmetics, property...18,29 €In stock
Olfae Organic Lemon Essential Oil Arkopharma 10ml in our organic...4,45 €In stock
Olfae Organic Essential Oil Niaouli n ° 23 Arkopharma 10ml in our...5,21 €In stock
The essential oil of black pepper bio Pranarom warms the body during...7,91 €In stock
LCA essential oil of Achille millefeuille 5 ml in our pharmacy bio,...16,83 €Out of stock
LCA essential oil of garlic 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice...9,58 €In stock
ACL essential oil of Angélique 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...22,42 €Out of stock
LCA Essential Oil of Benzoin 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...5,33 €In stock
LCA Atlas Cedar Essential Oil 10ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on tips...4,00 €In stock
LCA Essential Oil of Virginia Cedar 10ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...5,08 €In stock
LCA essential oil of incense 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice...6,58 €In stock
LCA Essential oil of lemon bedded 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Give your...4,08 €In stock
LCA Mandravasarotra essential oil 5ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...4,42 €In stock
LCA Manuka essential oil 5ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on the advice...11,92 €In stock
LCA essential oil of St. John's wort 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment...22,92 €Out of stock
LCA essential oil of Myrrh 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice...8,67 €In stock
LCA essential oil of Nard 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice...13,25 €Out of stock
LCA essential oil of Damascus Rose 2 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...41,58 €Out of stock
LCA essential oil of Sandalwood 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...21,25 €In stock
LCA essential oil of dill 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice...6,73 €In stock
LCA essential oil of rosewood 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...11,28 €Out of stock
LCA Essential Oil of Chamomile Roman 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment...11,37 €In stock
LCA Essential Oil Cinnamon China 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...4,55 €In stock
LCA essential oil of cardamom 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...9,29 €In stock
LCA Essential Oil Carvi 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for...6,07 €In stock
LCA Essential Oil Turmeric 10ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on the...7,87 €In stock
LCA essential oil of wild lavender of Provence 5 ml in our pharmacy bio,...9,29 €Out of stock
LCA Neroli essential oil 2 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for...15,92 €In stock
LCA Essential Oil Nutmeg 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on the...6,26 €Out of stock
LCA Essential Oil Grapefruit Organic 10ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment...5,64 €In stock
LCA Patchouli essential oil 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice...4,27 €In stock
LCA essential oil Petitgrain bigarade bio 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Give...3,89 €In stock
LCA essential oil of Petitgrain mandarin 10 ml in our pharmacy bio,...12,80 €Out of stock
LCA essential oil of Scots pine bio 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment...6,45 €In stock
LCA Essential Oil Hemlock 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice...10,43 €In stock
LCA essential oil of Ravintsara bio 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment...7,39 €In stock
LCA Siberian Fir Essential Oil 10ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on the...5,40 €Out of stock
LCA essential oil of tea tree bio 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...5,21 €In stock
LCA essential oil of Vetiver bio 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...6,82 €In stock
LCA Ylang essential oil ylang complete 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment...6,45 €In stock
Buy your essential oils online
Care and Nature, Your organic pharmacy specializing in online alternative medicine offers you its new range of organic essential oils . In our pharmacy, we exclusively offer Essential Oils from pharmaceutical laboratories which are chemotyped essential oils .
The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral . HECT or HEBD essential oil: We present for sale only essential oils certified organic by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oils) and HECT (ChemoTyped Essential Oils).
When applied to the skin, essential oils pass through the pores of the skin, enter the blood capillaries which guide them to the target organ and can thus act in depth throughout the body. After absorption, they are then eliminated by the emunctories (organs which ensure the elimination of toxins) such as the lungs via sputum or mucus, the skin via sebum and perspiration, the kidneys via the urine and the intestine via the stool. It is therefore essential to use quality essential oils , 100% pure and natural, of controlled origin and chemotype, not terpeneless, with the name HEBBD (which means that the Essential Oil is Botanically and Biochemically Defined), of Store them in good conditions (tightly closed bottle protected from light) and always use them diluted and at low doses. Most essential oils need to be diluted 1/5 (high concentration, reserved for medical practice), most often 1/10 or even 1/20 or 1/100 (low concentration, common for use of essential oils in cosmetology It is not recommended to mix more than 3 EO in the same preparation.
As a general rule, it is not recommended to use essential oils on pregnant or breastfeeding women, especially during the first three months of pregnancy when fetal tissue is forming, as well as in children because of enzymatic immaturity. infantile. For production animals and pets, aromatherapy should be adapted, as some species do not have certain enzymatic metabolic systems.
Certain essential oils can be toxic and dangerous without controlling their precautions for use. It is recommended to go then towards homeopathy , phytotherapy or hydrolatherapy (floral waters) for pregnant or breastfeeding women, as well as for children.
It is not recommended to take an essential oil orally systematically, despite some received ideas. Indeed, some essential oils can be toxic and dangerous for the liver, kidneys, digestive system and nervous system. In case of doubts, then favor skin or respiratory tract application (inhalation, olfaction, diffusion).
An essential oil can be stored in a tinted bottle away from heat and light, with the head up and tightly closed (in order to avoid denaturing the molecules) in general 5 years. But the conservation of an essential oil can vary depending on its content:
- Citrus families (citrus) → Bergamot, lemon, mandarin, etc.
They are considered light essential oils and can be stored for up to 1 year in good conditions.
- Oils loaded with Phenols → Mountain savory, oregano, clove, cinnamon, etc.
They are considered heavy essential oils and can be stored for up to 5 years in good conditions.
How to choose your essential oils in your pharmacy
At Soin et Nature, our naturopathic experts offer you 100% pure and natural essential oils. The vast majority of our essential oils are cultivated without chemical fertilizers and without GMOs and meet all the criteria to be certified organic .
Our essential oils are all HEBBD, botanically and biochemically defined. Each manufacturing step is extremely controlled in order to bring you the highest quality.
Use Essential Oils certified 100% Organic, Natural and Chemotyped
A quality essential oil should be natural, that is to say, ideally, from organic farming. In this way, you can be assured that your essential oil will not contain pesticides or GMOs ... Organic essential oils called "organic" (at least 95%) are stamped AB, Cosmebio or Ecocert.
An essential oil " 100% pure, natural and total " bears the words " HEBBD . ”( HECT essential oil and biochemically defined). It is the guarantee of a product without additions, with real traceability and strict control. On the bottle, we find, in addition to the Latin name and the botanical family of the plant, the chemotype - which defines the biochemically active molecule (s) and the majority (s) -, the expiry date. .
- Checking "100% natural" does not mean certified organic production. It just means that the essential oils are not diluted or modified. On the other hand, the legislative framework on the term "natural" simply requires that the product contains less than 30% of synthetic molecules.
- Check “100% pure” : means that the essential oil is neither diluted nor cut with another component or another essential oil.
- Checking "complete" or "whole" means that the plant has been distilled long enough to recover all of its aromatic molecules.
- Learn about the biochemical composition of essential oil, and more particularly, if it lends itself to it, its chemotype , which makes it possible to differentiate the properties of essential oils from the same plant that lives in different conditions. Thus, a plant can give different molecules, with also different properties.
How to recognize a potentially dangerous essential oil?
There is one essential thing to know; an essential oil is a liquid, concentrated and complex aromatic plant extract obtained by distillation by steam distillation of aromatic plants or organ of this plant (flower, leaf, wood, root, bark, fruit, etc. .). It is the distilled essence of the aromatic plant. As a result, they concentrate active molecules of which it would be interesting to know certain biochemical families to be used with caution:
- Essential oils rich in phenols (phenic acids), aldehydes and terpenes such as lemon beds, thyme and thymol, ylang-ylang, etc. are considered potentially dangerous oils because they are dermocaustic, allergenic and irritating to the mucous membranes and to the skin. They are potentially dangerous since they can cause burns, irritation, and even skin necrosis in their pure state. This is why it is essential to always dilute them to a maximum of 20% in a fatty substance (vegetable oil, vegetable butter, etc.). Namely that oral phenols are hepatotoxic.
- Essential oils rich in coumarins such as parsley, angelica, celery, bergamot, bitter orange, etc. are considered potentially dangerous because they are essential oils that are generally photosensitizing to the skin, which means that they can cause an increase in the sensitivity of the skin to solar radiation, especially ultraviolet, resulting in a rash. This reaction due to the sun would cause mutations in the epidermis leading to skin cancer. This is why it is essential to apply a photosensitizing essential oil about 6 hours before exposure to the sun; prefer the evening at bedtime for example. In case of burn with an essential oil, it is not recommended to put water on it, dilute immediately with vegetable oil!
- Essential oils rich in lactones and ketones such as peppermint, aspic lavender, rosemary ct verbenone, mugwort, etc. are considered potentially dangerous because they are oils which, depending on the wrong dosage, can have neurological toxicity. Some can also be abortive (risk of miscarriage), depending on the ketone level they contain.
- Essential oils rich in sesquiterpenols such as cypress, sage, niaouli, carrot, etc. are considered potentially dangerous because they are oils that are qualified as estrogen-like; that is to say, they will stimulate female hormones which act on the urogenital system, mammary gland, skeleton, cardiovascular system, brain, digestive system, skin and mucous membranes. However, they are contraindicated in cases of hormone-dependent cancers, mastosis, fibrosis, prostate cancer or a history of hormone-dependent cancers.
Aromatherapy is certainly a natural medicine, but it is far from being a soft medicine as we are used to qualifying it. For the aromatherapist doctor Jean-Pierre Willem, “It's not alternative medicine. It is not possible to self-medicate ”. A single teaspoon of thuja essential oil, for example, can be enough to cause death. Better to avoid playing with your health by mixing essential oils without knowing their molecular content as well as the appropriate dosages.
Also find all our advice on our blog with the warning on the use of certain essential oils , and also essential oils to use in the baby's room . Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your disorders and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .