Essential Oil Lemon Citrus limon BIO PRANAROM4,69 €In stock
Essential oil Eucalyptus globulus BIO (Eucalyptus globulus)4,72 €In stock
Eucalyptus radiata essential oil Eucalyptus radiata ssp radiata BIO...5,63 €In stock
True essential oil or lavender officinale or fine BIO (sp Lanvandula...8,43 €In stock
Organic Niaouli essential oil ( Melaleuca quinquenervia CT CINEOLE )...5,49 €In stock
Essential oil Ravintsara BIO (Cinnamomum camphora CT CINEOLE) PRANAROM...8,48 €In stock
Essential oil Tea-tree or Organic tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)...6,63 €In stock
Pranarom Organic essential oil Pranarôm Peppermint on sale in your...8,48 €In stock
The essential oil of Basil with organic linalool from the aromatherapy...4,69 €In stock
Ceylon Cinnamon Essential Oil Bio from the aromatherapy laboratory...7,54 €In stock
The organic essential oil of black spruce ( Picea mariana ) from the...4,15 €In stock
Black spruce essential oil BIO PRANAROM Bottle 10 ml with codigoutte...7,10 €In stock
Phytosun Aroms Organic Radiated Eucalyptus Essential Oil10ml is an...3,74 €In stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Erected juniper JUNIPERUS COMMUNIS...6,63 €Out of stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Geranium Egypt ORGANIC PELARGONIUM...9,07 €In stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Ginger ZINGIBER OFFICINALE ORGANIC...6,62 €Out of stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Fine lavender ORGANIC LAVANDULA...6,63 €In stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Litsea LITSEA CUBEBA CITRATA...4,92 €In stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Green mandarin CITRUS RETICULATA 5...6,06 €In stock
Buy Phytosun Aroms Mentha piperita organic peppermint essential oil at a...5,96 €In stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Sweet orange CITRUS SINENSIS...2,93 €Out of stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Oregano from Spain CORIDOTHYMUS...7,98 €Out of stock
PHYTOSUN AROMS ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Balsam fir ABIES BALSAMEA BIO 10 ml...6,16 €In stock
Phytosun Aroms Organic Essential Oil Clary Sage Salvia Sclarea Bio 5ml....5,68 €In stock
PHYTOSUN Organic thyme thymol / THYMUS essential oil ZYGIS BIO 10ml This...10,42 €In stock
PRANABB Mixture for BIO diffuser PRANAROM Sleep 10 ml Soothing diffuser...5,41 €In stock
The essential oil of Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) Bio Lab...12,03 €In stock
The essential oil of Atlas Cedar is recommended as venous, lymphatic...4,33 €In stock
Anti-infection and anti-parasitic powerful natural essential oil of...17,66 €In stock
GAULTHERIA FRAGRANTISSIMA Wall. Organic essential oil Gaulthérie lying...6,58 €In stock
Olfae Organic Lemon Essential Oil Arkopharma 10ml in our organic...4,45 €In stock
Olfae Organic Essential Oil Niaouli n ° 23 Arkopharma 10ml in our...5,21 €In stock
LCA essential oil of Ciste 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Give your opinion...12,00 €Out of stock
LCA essential oil of Spearmint essential oil 10 ml in our pharmacy bio,...6,67 €In stock
LCA essential oil of Thyme to borneol 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment...6,75 €In stock
LCA essential oil of fragrant Verbena 5 ml in our pharmacy bio, Give...17,92 €In stock
LCA Essential Oil of European Basil 10ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...7,87 €Out of stock
LCA essential oil of organic Bergamot 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment...6,16 €In stock
LCA Essential Oil of Ho Wood 10 ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on...5,21 €In stock
LCA Cajeput essential oil 10ml in our organic pharmacy, is one of the...4,08 €In stock
An organic essential oil comes from organic cultivation that guarantees the cultivation of the aromatic plant on healthy and robust soil, subject to natural conditions, which exclude the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides and other chemical substances. .
On the labels of organic essential oil appear the initials referring to the origin of the plant used, the most famous labels being undoubtedly the green food label Agriculture Biologique (AB) with the European green leaf or the Cosmebio label for organic cosmetic essential oils.
Buy your organic essential oils in our ARS approved pharmacy
Organic Essential Oils : All our essential oils come from pharmaceutical laboratories and are chemotyped. The organic essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure , 100% natural and 100% complete or integral.
HECT or HEBD Essential Oil : We only present for sale essential oils certified ORGANIC by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oils) and HECT (ChemoTyped Essential Oils).
How are organic essential oils obtained?
Steam distillation is the most common method of extracting essential oils. The extraction of essential oils from citrus peel (pericarp) is done by cold pressing . The absolutes are extracted by hot enfleurage and cold enfleurage as well as by the Co2 extract.
How to choose your organic essential oil?
An organic essential oil must be natural , that is to say ideally from organic farming. In this way, you can be assured that your essential oil will not contain pesticides or GMOs ...
Organic essential oils called "organic" (at least 95%) are stamped AB, Cosmebio or Ecocert. It is the guarantee of a product without additions, with real traceability and strict control.
On the bottle, in addition to the Latin name and the botanical family of the plant, there is the chemotype - which defines the biochemically active molecule (s) and the majority (s) -, the date expiration date. .
The organoleptic , physicochemical and chromatographic characteristics of Organic Essential Oils are perfectly defined and listed within the framework of the development of standards by AFNOR. When you buy a quality essential oil, that oil must meet many verifiable quality criteria on the labeling.
- The labeling of the essential oil you wish to purchase should include:
- the common name of the plant (lemon) and its Latin name (citrus limonum)
- the composition and origin of the oil and if possible
- components part of the distilled plant (flower, leaf, stem, bark, root)
- the main active ingredient
- the extraction process (by distillation of the plant or by mechanical expression concerning citrus fruits)
- the chemotype
- origin (geographical area or country)
- the net quantity
- the shelf life of the oil ( expiration date )
Many properties are attached to organic essential oils. They can have an impact on the blood and lymphatic circulation, the nervous, digestive and hormonal systems.
They can play an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral role or be recognized for their anesthetic or mucolytic properties. Unless otherwise indicated, formulations are intended for adult patients, non-epileptic, non-asthmatic, non-renal or hepatic.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid using essential oils. Some essential oils mimic the action of hormones and are contraindicated in patients with a history of hormone-dependent cancer. An essential oil can be stored for up to five years, in a smoked glass bottle, tightly closed and protected from light.
How to use organic essential oils?
When applied to the skin, organic essential oils pass through the pores of the skin, enter the blood capillaries which guide them to the target organ and can thus act in depth throughout the body. After absorption, they are then eliminated by the emunctories (organs which ensure the elimination of toxins) such as the lungs via sputum or mucus, the skin via sebum and perspiration, the kidneys via the urine and the intestine via the stool.
It is therefore essential to use quality organic essential oils , 100% pure and natural, of controlled origin and chemotype, not terpeneless, with the name HEBBD (which means that the Essential Oil is Botanically and Biochemically Defined), keep them in good conditions (tightly closed bottle protected from light) and always use them diluted and at low doses.
Most organic essential oils need to be diluted 1/5 (high concentration, reserved for medical practice), most often 1/10 or even 1/20 or 1/100 (low concentration, common for l use of essential oils in cosmetology It is not recommended to mix more than 3 EO in the same preparation.
As a general rule, it is not recommended to use organic essential oils on pregnant or breastfeeding women, especially during the first three months of pregnancy when fetal tissues are forming, as well as in children because of immaturity. infantile enzyme. For production animals and pets, aromatherapy should be adapted, as some species do not have certain enzymatic metabolic systems.
Some organic essential oils can be toxic and dangerous without controlling their precautions for use. It is then recommended to move towards homeopathy , phytotherapy or hydrolatherapy (floral waters) for pregnant or breastfeeding women, as well as for children.
It is not recommended to take an organic essential oil orally systematically, despite some received ideas. Indeed, some organic essential oils can be toxic and dangerous for the liver, kidneys, digestive system and nervous system. If in doubt, then favor skin or respiratory tract application (inhalation, olfaction, diffusion).
An organic essential oil can be stored in a tinted bottle away from heat and light, the head upwards and hermetically sealed (to avoid denaturing the molecules) in general 5 years. But the conservation of an organic essential oil can vary depending on its content:
- Citrus families (citrus) → Bergamot, lemon, mandarin, etc.
They are considered to be light essential oils and can be stored for up to 1 year in good conditions.
- Oils loaded with Phenols → Mountain savory, oregano, clove, cinnamon, etc.
They are considered heavy essential oils and can be stored for up to 5 years in good conditions.
Precautions to take to enjoy the benefits of organic essential oils:
There is one essential thing to know; an organic essential oil is a liquid aromatic plant extract, concentrated and complex, obtained by distillation by steam distillation of aromatic plants or organ of this plant (flower, leaf, wood, root, bark, fruit, etc.). It is the distilled essence of the aromatic plant. As a result, they concentrate active molecules of which it would be interesting to know certain biochemical families to be used with caution:
- Organic essential oils rich in phenols (phenic acids), aldehydes and terpenes such as lemon beds, thyme and thymol, ylang-ylang, etc. are considered potentially dangerous oils because they are dermocaustic, allergenic and irritating to the mucous membranes and to the skin. They are potentially dangerous since they can cause burns, irritations and even necrosis of the skin in their pure state. This is why it is essential to always dilute them to a maximum of 20% in a fatty substance (vegetable oil, vegetable butter, etc.). Namely that oral phenols are hepatotoxic.
- Organic essential oils rich in coumarins such as parsley, angelica, celery, bergamot, bitter orange, etc. are considered potentially dangerous because they are essential oils that are generally photosensitizing to the skin, which means that they can cause an increase in the skin's sensitivity to solar radiation, especially ultraviolet, resulting in a rash. This reaction due to the sun would cause mutations in the epidermis leading to skin cancer. This is why it is essential to apply a photosensitizing essential oil about 6 hours before being exposed to the sun; prefer the evening at bedtime for example. In case of burn with an essential oil, it is not recommended to put water on it, dilute immediately with vegetable oil!
- Organic essential oils rich in lactones and ketones such as peppermint, aspic lavender, rosemary ct verbenone, mugwort, etc. are considered potentially dangerous because they are oils which, depending on the wrong dosage, can have neurological toxicity. Some can also be abortive (risk of miscarriage), depending on the ketone level they contain.
- Organic essential oils rich in sesquiterpenols such as cypress, sage, niaouli, carrot, etc. are considered potentially dangerous because they are oils that are qualified as estrogen-like; that is to say, they will stimulate female hormones which act on the urogenital system, the mammary gland, the skeleton, the cardiovascular system, the brain, the digestive system, the skin and the mucous membranes. Only, they are contraindicated in cases of hormone-dependent cancers, mastosis, fibrosis, prostate cancer or a history of hormone-dependent cancers.
Aromatherapy is certainly a natural medicine, but it is far from being a soft medicine as we are used to qualifying it. For the aromatherapist doctor Jean-Pierre Willem, “This is not alternative medicine. It is not possible to self-medicate ”. A single teaspoon of thuja essential oil, for example, can be enough to cause death. Better to avoid playing with your health by mixing organic essential oils without knowing the molecular content and the appropriate dosages.
Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the treatment that best suits your problems and your personal situation . For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .