Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Shepherd's purse plant cut IPHYM Herbalism Capsella bursa-pastoris L.
The Shepherd's purse is used for its hemostatic action anticoagulant, healing, uterine tonic, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, diarrhea.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: LaDrôme Bourse Pasteur BIO AB Extract of fresh plants 50ml
Used for : diarrhea, menopause, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, injury, shots, breakthrough bleeding, heavy periods, circulatory disorders, nosebleeds, puberty, nosebleeds, puberty, circulatory disorders
contains: shepherd's purse
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Shepherd's purse plant cut IPHYM Herbalism Capsella bursa-pastoris L.
Latin name: Capsella bursa-pastoris (L.) MEDIK.
Family: Brassicaceae - crucifers
Synonyms: purse shepherd Capuchin purse, purse to Judas, malène to shepherd, briefcase, suitcase in Shepherd, wheel, thousand-flowers, wild mustard, stool
Characteristics: annual plant growing everywhere. This is a "weed". It is found throughout Europe and other continents.
Properties of shepherd's purse
For centuries the hemostatic under this plant is known, it is recommended for women in cases of breakthrough bleeding at puberty and menopause. This is a vasoconstrictor and hemostatic indicated if heavy, irregular rules, and / or painful. Also useful against nasal bleeding, strokes and external injuries, or against circulatory disorders.
- Vasoconstrictor (flavonoids, tyramine)
Indications Shepherd's purse
Shepherd's purse is useful in all cases of nosebleeds, excessive menstrual bleeding, fibroids.
Shepherd's purse is also used against hypertension, menopausal disorders, diarrhea, urinary incontinence, varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
Dosage of shepherd's purse
Confirmed by the use justified by pharmacology:
- Disorders of the venous circulation - Oral: decoction 50 g / l, decoction 30 minutes, 250 ml / day twice
- Bleeding: 1 cup decoction, 3-4 times / day, 10 days before menstruation
Preparation: Painful and / or irregular
Soak 200 grams in 1 liter of wine (red or white) for 8 days pass expressing.
Take 1 tablespoon every hour
Botanical description of shepherd's purse
Caspella means "cassette" in Latin; bursa pastoris, referring to the fruit that looks like a purse.
Called "Shepherd's purse" or "Exchange shepherd" several species of herbaceous plants of the genus Capsella, family Brassicaceae, including Capsella rubella and Capsella bursa-pastoris.
They are so named because their fruit looks like the purse (purse or small bag of food) a pastor, a shepherd. The fruit is flat like a shepherd's purse is usually empty. They are called shepherd's purse, purse or purse Capuchin Judah. The Capuchin monk here, poor, whose purse is empty too.
The whole plant is astringent and finds its use in diarrhea and dysentery; it is mostly used in uterine bleeding, women whose rules are repeated too often or lasts too long, also effective in other nasal forms, renal, and the spitting of blood for consumptive (180 g in one liter of water , marinate 8 days, sweeten, take 1 tablespoon in the morning and evening).
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract the active principles of plants:
How to make an infusion easily shepherd's purse
For flowers, leaves, berries and seeds essential oil.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat once boiling) 1 c. Coffee (3-5 g) herb (or herb mixture), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding some honey or natural syrup.
Prepare your teas of shepherd's purse and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks based shepherd's purse generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal infusions and teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are simply taking the natural remedy if necessary.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.