Homeopathy is experiencing a real explosion in France. Now 4 in 10 people use it at least occasionally for treatment. This unconventional medicine, barely 300 years old, is gradually gaining the recognition of our daily pharmacopoeia. But what do these little homeopathic granules contain to melt under the tongue? Let’s learn about the basics of homeopathy together. To establish his diagnosis, the homeopathic doctor performs a complete clinical examination. The purpose of this examination is to gather as much information as possible about the patient’s past and history of symptoms related to his disease. What can we cure with homeopathy and can we cure everything ? Homeopathy is...See article
LACHESIS MUTUS 5C 4C 6X 12C 15C 30C 7C 9C homeopathic pellets Boiron
4g pellets (about 80 pellets).
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 04/5/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
LACHESIS MUTUS 5C 4C 6C 7C 9C 12C 15C 30C granules homeopathy Boiron
Authorized medicinal Aut. 0678
Joined to the pharmacopoeia
30% reimbursable by Social Security
Available from 30C to 4 CH
If no improvement within 24 hours, consult your doctor homeopath.
Indications and Dosage Lachesis Mutus pellets
The homeopath chooses the appropriate dilution and dosage to the patient's health status and characteristic symptoms.
Use and directions for use of Lachesis Mutus tube Granules
Remove the tongue overthrow the tube Mutus Lachesis 5 C 4C 6C 7C 9C 12C 15C 30CH and slightly pull the cap.
Turn the tube to bring down the required number of granules in the cap and remove the pellets under the tongue.
Packaging and content Lachesis Mutus tube Granules
Tube translucent granules.
To eaC tube of color corresponds dilution
4CH 5CH red yellow green blue 7CH 9 green water CH 12CH 15C orange purple 30c
Weight 4g. About 80 pellets.
Precaution of use
Keep homeopathic medicines away from light, heat, moisture.
Leave homeopathic granules of Lachesis Mutus babies and children
For granules Mutus Lachesis 5 C 4C 6C 7C 9C 12C 15C 30CH dissolve in 100 ml of water. The granules are very slow to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare in advance your mix.
Homeopathy and Pregnancy
Homeopathic medicines Mutus Lachesis 5 C 4C 6C 7C 9C 12C 15C 30CH have no chemical toxicity or against indication or interaction with other medications or adverse effect related to the amount of ingested product. Pregnant women can heal without known risk for them and their future child, but it is best to seek advice.
What to do if there is no improvement within 24 hours
Some diseases can not be treated by homeopathy simply by self-medication. Severity requires medical advice can be delivered by a homeopathic doctor.
THE COUNCIL OF YOUR PHARMACIST
Lach is a homeopathic stock to use when you have the following conditions:
- Worsening of the condition by deleting everything or delay of a pathological or physiological flow (eg before menstruation, a sinusitegauche be very painful if it does not run), but also by sleep, touch, heat and constriction;
- By cons, observation of an improvement in the appearance of a physiological flow (rules) or pathological (suppuration or nosebleed).
All indications mentioned, it is recommended to consult a doctor in the absence of rapid improvement.
INDICATIONS LACHESIS MUTUS: WHAT IS IT
Lach is a strain Homeopathic frequently prescribed:
- In case of symptoms of menstrual cycles in women such as premenstrual syndrome (a disorder that is occurring The preceding days the rules in some women, characterized by weight gain, painful swelling of the breasts, sore head, heavy legs, rash or herpes and behavioral disorders: nervousness, anxiety, aggression, emotions, depression ...), pelvic pain during menstruation (dysmenorrhea are) rules scarce, a lengthening of the interval between the rules (or spaniomenorrhea), a lack of rules more than three months occurring in a woman hitherto normally set (referred to secondary amenorrhea);
- In various disorders (which will be larger just before and during menopause) as: easy bruising under the skin, flushing, red cheeks, the fear of heat, a feeling of generalized swelling, palpitations, intolerance to touch and any constriction (especially in the neck) often forcing them to open or loosen clothing, headache (mainly localized on the left), anxiety, alternately exuberant excitement and depression, sighs, a tendency to dream of death or snakes;
- In states of severe infection and acute suppuration when found: hypersensitivity to touch, hinged pain, purplish discoloration of the affected area, and a sudden suppression of purulent discharge; - Where purple hemorrhoids, pain with swing;
- In case of allergic cold (runny nose relieved when), sinusitis (painful when the flow stops), angina (left, with swing pain, purplish throat and difficulty swallowing hot liquid ), or in the case of otitis;
- In case of disorder of mood or behavior;
- Crisis of jealousy;
- In acne rosacea or eczema (to be hypersensitive to the touch, red, ...);
- In asthma: is compounded when falling asleep or awakening, or when stopping a flow (eg during a cold with a runny nose no longer); - In cases of sunstroke;
- In case of headache or migraine relieved by a nosebleed.
DOSAGE OF LACHESIS MUTUS: WHEN AND HOW TO TAKE
The homeopathic practitioner selects the appropriate drug dilution and dosage appropriate to the patient's health status and characteristic symptoms.
This homeopathic medicine is to be taken without food, tobacco, coffee or mint. Granules and doses are allowed to dissolve under the tongue. In the disruption of menstrual cycles, during menopause or during menopause disorders mentioned above, two prescribing patterns are possible:
- Lach. CH 7-9 or 15-30 CH: 5 granules per day (in case of significant symptoms or severe pain) or 1 dose per week; if the pain is important: 5 granules 2 to 3 times per day.
- Or prescribe according to the technique of scale doses: 1 dose 9 CH on the 20th day of the cycle, dose 1 day 21 15 CH and 30 CH 1 dose on day 22.
In states of severe infection and acute suppuration: use Lach. of 7-30 CH, alone or in combination with an antibiotic, 5 granules 6 times a day, then the space taken with the improvement.
In hemorrhoids: Lach. 7 or 9 CH: 5 granules 6-8 times a day.
In case of colds, sinusitis, tonsillitis or otitis in their acute phase Lach. 7 or 9 CH: 5 granules 2 to 6 times per day. If chronicity (eg allergic cold) Lach. 7 or 9 CH: 5 granules 2 times per day or one dose per week.
In behavioral disorders (anxiety, sigh, alternating excitation talkative and depression, jealousy, mistrust, dreams of death or snakes) or in case of crisis jealousy Lachesis 30 CH: 5 granules morning and evening for one month .
In acne rosacea, or eczema cases: Lach. 9 CH: 5 granules per day for 3 months. In treatment of asthma: Lach. 9 CH: 5 granules in the evening; or Lach. 15 CH: 1 dose every 15 days for 3 months.
In case of exposure or if headache or migraine relieved by a nosebleed: Lach. 7 CH: 5 pellets every 3 hours, and with space for improvement.
This area of drug counseling and health in any way replace the diagnosis and the advice of a doctor or pharmacist. Updated information are strictly informative. Should not in any way use this information for diagnostic purposes. We can not be held responsible for any misinterpretation of its content or the health of the reader, whether prior or subsequent to the consultation of the board cards.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
Gonadal disorders and menopause Menopause is a normal physiological process that results in the cessation of ovulatory cycles due to decreased ovarian function. Postmenopause is the period after menopause (on average around age 55) in women. It is characterized by a number of more or less annoying events: hot flashes, sleep disturbances, among others, which result from significant hormonal changes, due to the stoppage of ovarian function. It should be noted that HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is today strongly questioned, prescribed estrogen being strongly suspected of increasing the risk of the appearance of cancer. Late menopause requires gynecological follow-up. Physiological...See article
As indicated by its Celtic root sa-lis (or salik ) which means ” near water “, the willow particularly likes temperate places throughout the northern hemisphere , along rivers and streams, on cool and humid grounds, even marshy, but above all it is a “green and beneficial tree of running waters” and riparian forests. A bit of mythology Mentioned in the Iliad , the willow also appears in the Odyssey : a word from the magician goddess Circe recalls the existence of a sacred wood dedicated to Persephone made up of black poplars and willows, which Pausanias will repeat identically a thousand years later. Willows have also been placed in the meadow which leads to the...See article
When it comes to cosmetics, the shelves of drugstores are full of options. But are these products really the solution to YOUR skin problems? ABBI has set out to create cosmetics that are 100% personalised and adapted to YOUR skin. Since each person is unique, we must choose our products according to our own needs. ABBI has therefore put artificial intelligence at the service of YOUR skin! The origin of ABBI As a biochemist, Joanna, the co-creator of ABBI, realised one day that we all have different needs when it comes to skin problems. So she wanted to create a cream for everyone that was as natural as possible. Giving up her job as a clinical research associate at the Croix Rousse...See article
Probiotics are becoming more and more popular. They are now being used in cosmetics. As effective as a food supplement as in facial care, probiotics are precious allies for beautiful skin on a daily basis. Here is a brief overview of these bacteria with numerous benefits Getting to know probiotics better Probiotics are living micro-organisms (yeast or bacteria). Present in the body, they are in perfect harmony with viruses, fungi and other micro-organisms. Together, they form the microbiota found in the digestive system and the skin. This microbiota plays an important role in our health, but sometimes it can be out of balance. This is where probiotics come in. They modulate the...See article