Puressentiel Organic vegetable oil Macadamia 30ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : Hair
Shipped in 5 to 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Puressentiel Organic Plant Oil Macadamia 30ml
Macadamia vegetable oil is 100% pure and natural and comes from organic farming.
Obtained from the macadamia nut , it has a pale yellow to dark yellow color. Its sweet smell is reminiscent of hazelnut.
Description of Puressentiel Organic Plant Oil Macadamia 30ml
Puressentiel Organic Vegetable Oil Macadamia 30ml has protective, nourishing and softening properties to relieve fragile and sensitive skin , for the treatment of stretch marks and scars , or to repair cracks and crevices . It also promotes the micro-circulation and lymphatic circulation : it is ideal for massage in case of heavy legs for example.
Advice for use and dosage
Pure or mixed with essential oils or other vegetable oils:
- In local applications for the care of fragile skin.
- In massages of the legs (from the calf to the heart) to stimulate the blood circulation.
- Smear your hair by insisting on the tips. Massage the hair and wrap with a hot towel. Keep if possible all night then perform your shampoo.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Puressentiel Organic Plant Oil Macadamia 30ml with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil *.
* Ingredients of biological origin.
Precaution of use
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep away from light, air and heat.
Introducing Puressentiel Organic Plant Oil Macadamia 30ml
Puressentiel comes in a 30 ml bottle.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
What is macadamia oil?
Virgin macadamia oil is collected by cold pressing of macadamia nuts. Macadamia oil is almost transparent, dull yellow in color with a sweet and pleasant taste.
Macadamia nut oil is the only vegetable oil that contains a lot of palmitoleic acid (OPA), the mono-unsaturated fatty acid responsible for lipid metabolism. The composition of macadamia oil is particularly rich in oleic acid (omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acid).
The linoleic acid, vitamin E and sterols (avenasterol) contained in the oil, give very soothing and soothing properties for the skin.
Buy at low price Puressentiel® The Puressentiel® range comes in two forms:
- Aromatherapy products ready for use , called "Complexes" for nature lovers and for the whole family.
- Unit essential oils for "Experts" wishing to formulate their own products, with the Expert range.
Puressentiel Pure Quality Charter
We have implemented the Pure Quality Charter: a charter of uncompromising quality that covers all the stages of a product's life: from the selection of raw materials to the manufacture and transport of the finished product. The Puressentiel quality charter also concerns, of course, the preservation of nature as a whole, at all stages of production.
From producers of raw materials to the manufacturers of our products, no one can derogate from our Pure Quality charter! Constant quality control is implemented throughout the manufacturing process in France and respecting GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
Puressentiel products provide all the guarantees of efficiency and tolerance.
These are validated by tests and studies conducted by experts and independent accredited bodies.
- PURE AND NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS
- HEBBD QUALITY (BOTANICALLY AND BIOCHEMICALLY DEFINED ESSENTIAL OILS)
- TRACEABILITY CERTAIN OF THE ORIGIN OF THE PLANT
- PURE QUALITY CHARTER GUARANTEE
- CONSERVATIVE *
- INGREDIENTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN **
- SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE
The best of essential oils and nature within everyone's reach! Aromatherapy is a complex and fascinating science, its innumerable possibilities of use, its botanical subtleties, its contraindications ... do not allow everyone to navigate sometimes! And yet, there are many who would like to benefit from its benefits ... For this, pharmacists , botanists , formulators and doctors have focused on the mysteries of this natural therapy to offer you what is best in the form of simpler to use. This is where the success of Puressentiel ® products lies, modernizing aromatherapy to make it available to everyone! Puressentiel® Your essential health care. The range of Puressentiel products is the expectation of anyone wishing to take charge of their health , beauty or well-being in the most natural way possible and at the best price. Excluding any chemical, Puressentiel® uses the benefits of the very essence of the plant in its most active form: the essential oil.
Natural pharmacy specialized in Organic Vegetable Oils
Discover our new range of vegetable oils selected by our pharmacists and naturopaths experts in aromatherapy. Each batch of organic vegetable oil is systematically analyzed by an independent specialized laboratory. Organic vegetable oils are used in aromatherapy and cosmetics both to dilute the essential oils but also to bring new virtues (nourishing, regulating, anti-aging, ...)
How to use your vegetable oil
Moisturize your skin and remove makeup with vegetable oils:
On the surface of our skin, our layer of dead cells or the stratum corneum is rich in lipids. They contain ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids ... Frequent washing with detergents eliminates this lipid film. That is why it is advisable to use vegetable oils, 100% natural to moisturize the skin and eliminate impurities in order to reconstitute a lipid film and keep skin beautiful and healthy.
- For example, Pranarom Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil nourishes and soothes dry skin. It is emollient and protects the skin from drying out.
- Puressentiel 's organic macadamia vegetable oil softens and nourishes the skin, while preventing it from dehydration. Its fatty acid composition is very close to that of sebum: it is therefore suitable for everyone.
How to choose your organic vegetable oil
- Choose it virgin and unrefined. Indeed, a refined vegetable oil contains trans fatty acids, which can be harmful for the skin.
- Composition rich in fatty acid : Prefer vegetable oils rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and first cold pressed. PolyInsaturated Fatty Acids like omega-3 and omega-6 are essential and must be brought to our body through diet. Applied to the skin, they remain on the surface, at the level of the stratum corneum where they will allow to soften and bring a feeling of hydration.
- Choose vegetable oil according to its comedogenecity index : Prefer vegetable oils with low comedogenecity, that is to say that they do not favor or little black spots.
The comedogenicity index is measured on a scale from 0 to 5.
- Index 0: Not COMEDOGENE
- Clue 1: Little COMEDOGENE
- Clue 2: Slightly COMEDOGENE
- Clue 3: Moderately COMEDOGENE
- Index 4: Moderately to highly COMEDOGENE
- Indice 5: Very COMEDOGENE
For oily and acne-prone skin , use indices of 0 and 1, see 2, but avoid 3, 4 and 5. Oils rich in omega-3 are recommended for dry and reactive skin. Omega-3s will soothe inflamed skin with their anti-inflammatory properties ...
In a smoked glass bottle, tightly closed and protected from light, a vegetable oil is preserved for two years. Also find all our tips on our blog with " How to treat her hair with vegetable oils ". Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .