Dry, curly or frizzy hair? Brittle? Damaged by the colors or the sun? Or worse yet, all of this at the same time? Bathing in vegetable oils is an essential treatment for nourishing and revitalizing the hair. Vegetable oils have many benefits. Get to know them and simply carry out a tailor-made treatment, adapted to the nature and the needs of your hair. Treat your hair with vegetable oils It is recommended as a first step to apply a bath with organic vegetable oils to treat your dry and damaged hair. This treatment consists in particular in applying a vegetable oil to the hair, or a mixture of several oils, and leaving it to act before shampooing. Also note that you can use vegetable...See article
Vegetable oil Borage VIRGIN PRANAROM
Available in bottles of 50 ml
Vegetable oil BORAGE VIRGIN very rich in vitamins (including vitamin E).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 05/31/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Virgin vegetable oil - Borage - Borago officinalis
- Very rich in vitamins (including vitamin E).
- Used to regenerate and nourish the skin and make it soft and smooth.
- Sources of essential fatty acids omega 3 to 6 - 9.
- Bases ideal to dilute essential oils.
Composition of the plant Borage Oil VIRGIN PRANAROM
100% vegetable oil: Borage
Use of vegetable oil Borage VIRGIN advice PRANAROM
Oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) per day.
Cosmetic use: Suitable for skin massage, ideal as essential oils support.
Precautions with vegetable oil Borage VIRGIN PRANAROM
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep away from sources of heat and light
All vegetable oils are certified BIO AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and complete.