Is your hair dry, curly or kinky? Brittle? Damaged by the colors or the sun? Or even worse, all at once? Making an oil bath is an essential care to nourish and revitalize the hair. Vegetable oils have many benefits. Get to know them and simply perform a tailor-made care tailored to the nature and needs of your hair. Treating your hair with vegetable oils It is recommended at first to apply a bath to organic vegetable oils to treat your hair dry and damaged. This treatment involves applying a vegetable oil to the hair, or a mixture of several oils, and letting it act before making a shampoo. Also know that you can use vegetable butters such as organic shea butter, or mango butter. This...See article
Vegetable oil Borage VIRGIN PRANAROM
Available in bottles of 50 ml
Vegetable oil BORAGE VIRGIN very rich in vitamins (including vitamin E).
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 05/31/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Virgin vegetable oil - Borage - Borago officinalis
- Very rich in vitamins (including vitamin E).
- Used to regenerate and nourish the skin and make it soft and smooth.
- Sources of essential fatty acids omega 3 to 6 - 9.
- Bases ideal to dilute essential oils.
Composition of the plant Borage Oil VIRGIN PRANAROM
100% vegetable oil: Borage
Use of vegetable oil Borage VIRGIN advice PRANAROM
Oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) per day.
Cosmetic use: Suitable for skin massage, ideal as essential oils support.
Precautions with vegetable oil Borage VIRGIN PRANAROM
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep away from sources of heat and light
All vegetable oils are certified BIO AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and complete.