ARNICA MONTANA in Boiron Homeopathic granule at dilutions 4CH, 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 12CH, 15CH, 30CH
- French name: ARNIQUE DES MONTAGNES
- Registered drug: EH00012
- Listed in the pharmacopoeia
- Origin: Plant
In which cases to use homeopathic granules of Arnica Montana?
- Physical trauma, stiffness (low dilution)
- Moral shock (high dilution)
- Hair fragility (medium dilution)
- Surgical interventions (medium dilution)
- Childbirth (facilitates labor, calms pain, promotes physical recovery ...)
Arnica montana is a perennial plant of the Compositae family. The petals are very rich in active ingredients: flavonoids, essential oils, coumarins, tannins and resins.
Its analgesic, anti-inflammatory, healing and circulatory properties are remarkable.
Taking Boiron Arnica montana 5CH 9CH 15CH 30CH Granules as a plant causes symptoms such as:
Muscle aches and pains
Bruises, "bruises", contusions
There is no sensitive type specific to Arnica montana. Symptoms are worsened by movement, touch and lessened by rest, especially lying down with head down
Main clinical indications and dosage of Arnica montana
- All shocks , accidents, falls, sprains = take 1 dose of Arnica montana 9CH as soon as possible then 5 granules 9CH every hour and finally space the catches according to the improvements. The earlier the catch is in this type of trauma, the more effectively the pain and bruising will be reduced.
- Inflammatory pain such as stiffness, tendonitis, acute rheumatism
- Operative follow-up , after childbirth, or for any foreseeable trauma such as a sporting event = 3 days before, take 1 dose per day of Arnica montana 9CH then after the event or operation 5 granules at 9CH every hour for 12h then space out the catches while maintaining the treatment for a week.
- Haemorrhages of small and medium abundance
- Hoarseness of singers and speakers = 1 dose at 7 or 9CH from the first symptoms, then 5 granules at 9 CH every hour, spacing according to the improvements.
- Fever with congested red face, chills, sharp thirst, foul breath, muscle pain, bruising.
- the homeopathic medicine Baptisia treats fevers agitated with mental confusion but without bruising .
- Rhus toxicodendron for fevers soothed by movement unlike Arnica.
Directions for use and instructions for use with Boiron Arnica montana granules
Remove the tab, invert the tube of Arnica montana 5CH 9CH 15CH 30CH and pull the cap slightly.
Twist the tube to drop the desired number of granules into the cap, then place the granules under the tongue.
It is advisable not to touch the homeopathic granules or globules with your fingers.
Packaging and capacity
Tube granules of Arnica montana translucent (allows to visualize the remaining granules). Each tube color corresponds to a dilution: yellow 4CH green 5CH red 7CH blue 9 CH water green 12CH orange 15CH mauve 30CH
Weight 4g. About 80 granules. Contains sucrarose.
Precaution for use with Arnica montana
Do not absorb astringent substances in the half hour before taking homeopathic medicines of Arnica montana 5CH 9CH 15CH 30CH such as coffee, tobacco, camphor, mint and chamomile.
Use a toothpaste without mint (such as Homéodent Boiron).
Keep homeopathic medicines from Arnica montana 9CH 15CH 30CH away from light, heat, humidity and all sources of emanation and perfumes.
Give homeopathic Arnica montana granules to babies and children
For Arnica montana granules or alcoholic drops, dissolve them in 100ml of water. The granules are very long to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare your mixture in advance.
Homeopathy and pregnancy
Homeopathic medicines from Arnica montana 5CH 9CH 15CH 30CH have no chemical toxicity, no contraindication, no interaction with other drugs, no adverse effect related to the amount of product ingested. Pregnant women can be treated with no known risk to themselves and their unborn child, but it is best to seek advice.
Frequency of homeopathy use
In acute conditions, it is advisable to take homeopathic remedies from Arnica montana in dilutions 4CH 5CH 7CH 9CH, every hour until symptoms improve. Therefore, it is necessary to space out the catches, 3 or 4 times a day, then gradually stop.
In chronic conditions, the remedies in low dilution of Arnica montana (12CH 15CH 30CH) are taken 1 to 2 times a day, the basic remedies are taken once a week, or even once a month. This decision is up to the homeopath.
Homeopathy and diabetes
- 5 homeopathic granules provide 0.21 g of sucrose (1 / 40th of a lump of sugar).
- 1 globule dose contains 0.85 g of sucrose (2 / 10th of a lump of sugar)
- 5 homeopathic granules morning and evening are therefore of no consequence on blood sugar.
What to do if there is no improvement within 24 hours
Some pathologies cannot be treated with homeopathy by simple self-medication with Arnica montana 5CH 9CH 15CH 30CH. Their seriousness requires medical advice that can be issued by a homeopathic doctor. This doctor will decide whether your condition can be treated with homeopathy alone Arnica montana or if your treatment should be supplemented by allopathy.
Advice from your expert pharmacist
In homeopathy, more than ever, the treatment of the bruise or the hematoma must be done as quickly as possible after the fall or the blow to be effective. The reference homeopathic strain for treating bruises and bruises is Arnica montana . The faster the setting after the shock, the lower the dilution used should be. The ideal is to take a dose of Arnica montana 5 CH immediately after the shot. The relay is then done with the granules of Arnica montana 5 CH at the rate of 5 granules every quarter of an hour for the first hour then every hour and space according to the improvement.