Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
EUCALYPTUS Cut Sheet IPHYM Herb Eucalyptus globulus Labill
Eucalyptus leaves are tonic, astringent, balsamic, antiparasitic, antipyretic
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
EUCALYPTUS Cut Sheet IPHYM Herb Eucalyptus globulus Labill
Latin name: Eucalyptus globulus Labill
Family: Myrtaceae (myrtle)
Blue Tree fever, eucalyptus officinalis, Gommier Tasmania: Common names
Parts used: leaves cut
Origin: Native to Australia and in particular Tasmania, this tree can reach a height of 100m. It also grows in the Mediterranean basin and in hot and humid regions.
Eucalyptus has its origins in the Greek words were, "good", and kaluptos, "covered"; globulus because the flower is globular and covered by a cap
Properties EUCALYPTUS LEAF CUT
- Expectorant: stimulates the secretory cells of the bronchial mucosa
- Anti-inflammatory (euglobals)
- Antiseptic: cineole (After absorption through the skin or after intestinal absorption: cineol is eliminated partly by the lungs (hence the activity) and by the kidneys)
Eucalyptus leaves are tonic, astringent, balsamic, antiparasitic, antipyretic.
Indications and Uses of EUCALYPTUS LEAF CUT
Eucalyptus is an antiseptic that heals airway especially bronchitis and chronic bronchitis. It is also an asthmatic, which is used in inhalation against intractable cough, against rhinitis, sore throat.
Also use eucalyptus against the fever, flu and sinus conditions (sinusitis). It is used as an anthelmintic and to lower the level of sugar in the urine.
Dosage of EUCALYPTUS LEAF CUT
Infusion: 100g / l, infused 10-15 min, 100 to 200 ml / day by inhalation
4-5 leaves to 1 cup boiling water. Let steep 10 minutes.
Drink 3 cups a day between meals, hot and sweetened with honey.
Recommended associations with EUCALYPTUS LEAF CUT
Botanical description of EUCALYPTUS LEAF CUT
Botanical description of Eucalyptus globulus
- Tree 30-35 m up to 100 m in the wild
- Smooth Trunk ash leaving exfoliate his skin in long strips
- The leaves are very fragrant, are long and thin with a very pronounced midrib.
- Flower: large flower buds shaped urn containing many stamens with white thread
Pharmacology EUCALYPTUS LEAF CUT
Essential oils of eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptol, ...), aldehydes, hydrocarbons, pinene, camphrène, azulene, tannin, resin.
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist to extract active ingredients from plants:
How to make an infusion easily
For flowers, leaves, berries and seeds for essential oil.
- Pour 500 ml of boiling water (removed from the heat as soon as boiling) 1 tsp. Coffee (3-5 g) of medicinal plant (or mixture of plants), then cover.
- Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes for fresh plants, and 5 to 15 minutes to dry plants.
- Strain and drink the tea hot or not after adding a bit of honey or natural syrup.
Prepare your teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Drinks herbal generally act better on an empty stomach. Often, it is suggested to drink herbal teas and herbal teas in small sips throughout the day, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose of medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are that it simply takes the natural remedy if necessary.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.