Serum of Yersin 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 15CH, 30CH Organotherapy Sarcode available in our online pharmacy in homeopathic granules from the Boiron laboratory
Authorized drug: Aut.0678
Available from 4 CH to 30 CH
A homeopathic remedy of a biotherapeutic nature, Serum de Yersin 15CH is made from the anti-plague serum (serum fighting against the plague) from the Institut Pasteur.
Yersin Serum is a homeopathic remedy prepared from Doctor Yersin 's anti-plague serum. In homeopathy, it is recommended during periods of seasonal flu epidemics . This remedy can then be considered as an alternative to the flu vaccine. Yersin serum can be used as a background treatment or taken with other homeopathic anti-influenza medicines. The usual dosage in this indication is always one dose of Serum of Yersin 9 CH per week and the homeopathic remedy is to be taken alone, alternately or in combination with other remedies.
Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Indications and Dosage of Yersin Serum in Tube of Granules
Homeopathic medicines Tubes granules SERUM DE YERSIN 9CH can be used in various symptoms.
Yersin serum in homeopathy: a promising biotherapy
Yersin's Serum , an avant-garde homeopathic solution, is a biotherapy made from serum collected from animals immunized by Yersin's bacillus , the culprit of the plague. With a limited spectrum of action, it asserts itself as a particular homeopathic treatment.
The indications of Yersin Serum: Focus on the flu
It is generally used to combat "serious" forms of influenza, which profoundly weaken the general condition of the patient, going so far as to trigger a toxic syndrome. Among its applications, we find:
- Treatment of exhausting flu states : Yersin Serum provides effective relief in situations of exhaustion caused by the flu.
- Management of post-influenza pulmonary superinfection : It plays a crucial role in the treatment of pulmonary infections that can occur after influenza.
- Prevention of serious complications of influenza : It is used to prevent potentially dangerous complications of severe influenza.
An integrated approach to influenza prevention
As part of a flu prevention protocol, Yersin Serum combines with other homeopathic treatments to provide optimal protection. Here is the process:
- Thymulin 9 CH : 7 CH is preferred for the elderly and infants. A dose is recommended as soon as possible.
- Influenzinum 9 CH : A dose is prescribed on the first Sunday. This homeopathic medicine uses the allopathic vaccine of the year in homeopathic dilution, it is an isotherapic. Influenzinum can also be used after allopathic flu vaccination to prevent side effects, one dose in 9 CH as soon as possible.
- Anas Barbaria (Oscillococcinum) : A dose is administered on the second Sunday.
- Yersin serum 9 CH : A dose is given on the third Sunday.
- Influenzinum 9 CH : A dose is required on the fourth Sunday.
Dosage of Yersin Serum
- For flu, a single dose of 15 CH is prescribed.
- For the prevention of influenza, a monthly dose of 9 to 15 CH is recommended.
For more information on dosages in homeopathy, do not hesitate to consult our dedicated articles.
Serum of Yersin stands out as a valuable homeopathic medicine in the treatment of flu with an alteration of the general state. Its judicious application could greatly improve the quality of life of many patients.
Directions for use and instructions for use of Yersin Serum in Tube of Granules
Remove the tab, turn the Serum de Yersin 15CH, 9CH tube upside down and slightly pull the cap.
Turn the tube to drop the desired number of granules into the cap and then place the granules under the tongue.
Treat flu and flu syndromes with Yersin 9CH or 15CH Boiron serum
To prevent the flu, especially during a pandemic, it is often advisable to take Serum de Yersin 9 CH at the rate of a dose of 10 granules per week, alternating with other remedies such as Aviaire 9 CH.
Some homeopathic doctors recommend combining it with Influenzinum 9 CH (one dose per week during the first 3 weeks of treatment + 10 homeopathic granules of Yersin Serum 9 CH during the fourth week of treatment). Yersin's serum has in particular an immunostimulant virtue.
Packaging and content of Serum de Yersin in Tube of Granules
Yersin Serum granule tube 9CH, 15CH translucent (allows you to view the remaining granules).
Weight 4g. About 80 pellets.
Precaution of use
Contains sucrose. Store homeopathic medicines Serum of Yersin 15CH, 9CH away from light, heat and humidity.
Give homeopathic pellets to babies and children under 6 years old
For Serum de Yersin 9CH, 15CH granules dissolve them in 100ml of water.
Homeopathy and pregnancy
Serum of Yersin 9CH, 15CH homeopathic medicines have no chemical toxicity, contraindication, interaction with other medications, or adverse effects related to the amount of product ingested. Pregnant women can treat themselves without known risk for them and their future child, but it is preferable to seek advice.
What to do if there is no improvement within 24 hours
Certain pathologies cannot be treated in homeopathy by simple self-medication with Serum of Yersin 9CH. Their seriousness requires medical advice that can be issued by a homeopathic doctor.