Colds and flu states are commonplace in winter. They can however be avoided or relieved if they have already been contracted, thanks to simple and natural remedies… 1-The Echinacea root decoction Echinacea reduces the severity and duration of cold symptoms, such as congestion, runny nose, sore throat, headache, weakness, or shivering. The Amerindians have used it for centuries to treat respiratory tract infections. Echinacea would also prevent the flu. For this decoction, 20 g of dried echinacea roots, 3 cups of cold water put echinacea roots in a saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes until liquid has reduced by about one-third. Filter through a...See article
PRANARÔM CAPSULES BIO AROMATIC OREGANO RESISTANCE + is a box of 30 capsules comprising aromatherapy essential oil of ORIGAN and LEMON. A powerful natural antibiotic able to fight against viruses, bacteria, germs ... It helps support the body's immune system .
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/1/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PRANARÔM Organic Oregano Aromatic Capsules + 30 Capsules
Capsules Oregano resistance Pranarôm becomes CAPSULES ORIGAN +. Indeed Pranarôm recently reviewed the composition of its capsules to add essential oil of oregano lemon essential oil . This novelty gives the formula a hepatoprotective action.
Pranarôm Origan + capsules are 100% natural food supplements of Aromatherapy composed of Oregano essential oils and lemon essence.
These aromatic capsules from Pranarom laboratory enriched with lemon essence will be recommended to stimulate the immune defenses and improve the general tone .
In which cases use Oregano essential oil capsules?
These capsules of organic essential oils are useful in case of bacterial, viral, parasitic infections:
- cutaneous tissue: acne, mycosis, scabies, ringworm, abscesses
- respiratory tract: bronchitis, tonsillitis, influenza, sinusitis
- urinary tract: nephritis, cystitis
- digestive tract: dysentery, amoebias, enterocolitis
- lymph nodes: adenitis
Oregano is also recommended to fight against tropical fevers ( typhus, malaria). these capsules are also used to treat deep asthenia and nervous exhaustion.
What are the properties of Origan + Pranarôm aromatic capsules
Oregano essential oil is a natural antibiotic that has powerful properties:
- Powerful antibacterial with broad spectrum of action
- Fungicide, Mycobactericid
- Tonic and stimulant general physical, mental and sexual
This essential oil has remarkable virtues to soothe the throat, clear the nose, and increase the resistance of the body following one or the other aggression of the environment.
In regular treatments, the ORIGAN + aromatic capsules ensure the maintenance of good health and protect you during more delicate periods (winter, seasonal changes, passages from hot to cold).
Tips for using aromatic capsules Origan Pranarôm
Take 2 capsules Oregano + at the beginning or during the meal, 3 times a day during 5 to 7 consecutive days. These capsules can be safely combined with other medications.
We advise you to keep these capsules in the refrigerator for a better comfort of catch.
To effectively protect you from winter infections and fatigue related to colds, flu, we recommend a course of oligotherapy with Oligosol Labcatal GOLD COPPER Gold , trace elements effective to strengthen and boost your immunity naturally.
Vegetable oil Brassica napus * (Rapeseed), Marine gelatin * (marine gelatin), Essential oils: Origanum vulgare oil, Citrus limon peel oil (lemon), glycerin, (glycerin), Antioxidant: tocopherol rich extract.
* Ingredient from Organic Farming.
Precaution of use
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in children under 6 years of age
- Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Presentation of PRANARÔM Bio Origan + Resistance Aromatic Capsules
Available for purchase in box of 30 capsules in our online pharmacy
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Originally from North Africa, oregano is an aromatic plant that enjoys lean soil on a mountainous and sunny hillside. Its dark green leaves with a sharp taste are oval and pointed and its flowers are grouped in compact, fragrant, purple-pink inflorescences.
Oregano is a broad-spectrum antibacterial that supports the body's natural defenses.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Complexes of essential oils represent a combination of certain essential oils strengthens and targets their action on a specific pathology.
The benefits of essential oil complexes on your health
Complexes of essential oils are blends of essential oils of very high quality. The mixtures allow synergy in a specific pathology. Our aromatherapy experts have selected for you blends of organic and chemotyped essential oils . Whether in massage with vegetable oils or diffusion, aromatherapy contributes to your well-being in everyday life.
The benefits of the complex of essential oils:
- fewer side effects, more efficiency because the oils are potentiating between them,
- without risk as formulated by professionals,
- and cheaper than buying 4-5 different essential oils.
Discover our "ready-to-use" formulas in all its forms: capsules, massage oils, Oleocaps capsules, oral ampoules, sanitizing spray , lozenges, roll-on with essential oils ... Also find a specific range developed exclusively for pregnant women. All these complexes are made from chemotyped and HEBBD certified essential oils mainly from the Phytosun'Aroms and Pranarom laboratories.
How to choose your complex of essential oils
By feeling the bottle and feeling good ... But by checking the virtues sought on the bottle:
- Prefer a complex of essential oils relaxing with citrus and lavender if you're looking for essential oils synergies relaxation and relaxation.
- If you are looking for a toning effect, turn to complexes of essential oils such as mint, lemongrass or grapefruit for example.
- For a purifying effect for a complex of respiratory essential oils choose essential oils of eucalyptus, pine and cedar.
Warning: Essential oils are powerful remedies. Ask your doctor, naturopath or pharmacist for advice on how to use them.