Arsenicum album 4CH, 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 12CH, 15CH, 30CH Boiron homeopathic granules
Registered drug: EH00013
Registered in the pharmacopoeia
It is indeed the white arsenic also known under the name of arsenious anhydride or arsenic trioxide which is at the origin of the homeopathic remedy arsenicum album. White arsenic is an oxidized form of arsenic. Of course, if this white powder from an arseniferous mineral is extremely toxic, the manufacturing processes of homeopathic remedies provide us with virtuous granules for our health.
In which cases to use Arsenicum Album?
- Eczema, psoriasis
Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Presentation of the Arsenicum album
It is a product derived from Arsenic, very popular in homeopathy for its many virtues. Obtained by isolation at very high temperature of nickel, cobalt and steel contained in Arsenic. The powder thus obtained will then be diluted in lactose to eliminate the last residues of Arsenic in the product.
Arsenicum album is called polychrest in homeopathy because it can be used in the treatment of many diseases. Moreover, this product is used in dermatology, neurology, urology and many more.
Properties of Arsenicum album
Arsenicum album is a homeopathic remedy very often prescribed by homeopathic doctors. It is the cure for many nervous disorders related to anxiety, fear, and feelings of guilt .
Arsenicum album is often present in the pharmacies of very anxious, pessimistic people, constantly fearing for the health of their loved one.
The main areas of action:
- Anxiety, Fatigue and weakness, Spasms and trembling, Palpitations,
- Hypothermia and chilliness, Asthma, Nausea and acid reflux, Diarrhea.
- Canker sores, gingivitis and dry mouth can also be treated with this homeopathic medicine.
Among other things, inflammation of the vessels and anemia can be treated with Arsenicum album.
- Dermatologically, Arsenicum album can treat rashes caused by burns. Indeed, this product has an eliminating virtue on the dander and the skin.
- It is also effective against dandruff, especially in eliminating scalp psoriasis, shingles, herpes, impetigo, dermatitis and other skin diseases.
- Arsenicum album to relieve organic disorders
- Arsenicum album is very effective in the homeopathic treatment of disorders of the internal organs, especially the central nervous system.
- Arsenicum album has indeed an elective action on this organ, which allows it to reduce anxiety, pessimism and nocturnal anxieties.
- Arsenicum album can also be used to treat respiratory diseases such as asthma, as well as various lung disorders.
- As for the digestive system, it reduces the pain caused by food poisoning.
- In case of gastroenteritis, you should know that this remedy acts on the micro-organisms responsible for inflammation of the intestine and stomach.
Indications in acute pathology of Arsenicum album
Arsenicum album is also recommended for the treatment of disorders such as acute cystitis. The drug facilitates urination thanks to its necrotizing action on the cells responsible for this disease.
Uterine infections and vaginitis can also be treated with Arsenicum album. However, the treatment must be accompanied by taking antibiotics to effectively eradicate the virus.
Arsenicum album can also be used in addition to a main treatment, homeopathic or medicinal, so it can be used to treat certain symptoms , secondary symptoms can accompany an illness. For example, it can remedy feelings of extreme weakness and burning sensations. This drug is also suitable in the case where the patient has excessive sweating alternated by feelings of great thirst. Finally, the patient's anxiety can also be reduced thanks to Arsenicum album.
This essential homeopathic strain is therefore used in the event of a specific health problem:
- in case of gastroenteritis with stools with a strong smell, nauseating and burning, associated with great fatigue
- in case of food poisoning
- in case of acute colds, with a scanty but burning nasal discharge
- in case of pain in the ears or in case of otitis (the individual holds his ear because the heat provided soothes the pain)
- in case of acute skin disorders (boils, shingles , hives, etc.) characterized by dry skin
- in the event of a pathology of infectious origin (presence of fever) , resulting in a state of agitation which alternates with intense fatigue, a feeling of extreme chilliness (the individual wants to be covered but he needs air) , and by a characteristic thirst (the individual is thirsty, he drinks little but often)
- in case of pain (nervous or not) that burns and that will be soothed by heat (in the form of hot applications, ambient heat, hot drinks or food)
- in case of acute cystitis (sparse but burning urine)
- in case of metritis (infection of the uterus) or vaginitis (inflammation of the vulva and/or vagina) , in addition to antibiotic treatment.
Indications in chronic pathology of Arsenicum album
Arsenicum album is a homeopathic strain to be used whenever certain typical signs are found:
- intense burning sensations, great weakness (feeling of being doomed, intense fatigue) , and extreme coldness (the individual wants to be covered but needs air)
- when the disturbances felt are aggravated between 1 a.m. and 3 a.m., by the cold and, on the contrary, improved by the supply of heat (in all its forms depending on the location) or by the change of position
- the alternation of moments of agitation and moments of great fatigue , of optimistic and pessimistic phases
- scanty but burning secretions
- thirst during fever (subject drinks little but often)
- a desire for hot drinks or food
- great anxiety with the feeling of being incurable, of not being able to get out of it.
This homeopathic remedy is recommended in cases of chronic pathology:
- in case of chronic colds , periodic or not
- in case of repetitive ear infections , chronic pain in the ears
- in case of chronic skin disorders (dry eczema , pruritus, psoriasis ) characterized by one of the three aspects mentioned above
- in the prevention of bedsores (in combination with Secale cornutum and Carbo vegetabilis )
- in asthma
- in case of chronic gastritis, gastroduodenal ulcers which recur, or in case of colopathies
- in all cases of suppuration or chronic infections (which may be dental, auricular, or other...)
- in states of fatigue or in the event of weight loss following a pathology that has lasted over time
- in certain depressive states
- in case of pain (nervous or not)
- in case of recurrent cystitis or nephritis
- in case of metritis (infection of the uterus) or vaginitis (inflammation of the vulva and/or vagina) which tends to return regularly.
Recommended dosages of Arsenicum album
Arsenicum Album should always be taken under the supervision of a homeopathic doctor, who will determine the dosage depending on the severity and type of pathology. Here are some general tips for consuming this drug:
- Take the drug without food
- Avoid stimulants such as coffee, tobacco and mint
Treatment of acute pathologies
For acute conditions, it is advisable to take 5 granules of Arsenicum Album 9CH every four hours. The frequency and quantity may be adjusted as the patient's condition improves.
Food poisoning management
In the case of food poisoning, the recommended dosage is three granules of Arsenicum Album 9CH every hour, until complete recovery.
Treat chronic pathologies with homeopathy
In all indications in chronic pathology: take Arsenicum album 15 CH (or 7 to 9 CH if the similarity is less pronounced) : 5 granules in the evening for 2 months. Then the intakes can be spaced out with the observed improvements: then take 1 dose of Arsenicum album 3 times a week, then 2 times a week, ending with 1 time a week.
Fight against shingles
To treat shingles, a dose of Arsenicum Album 12CH every three days for three weeks is generally recommended.
Calming emotional instability
Arsenicum Album can also help with issues of emotional instability, such as intense anxiety, chronic stress, and depression. In this case, taking three granules of Arsenicum Album 9CH three times a day is recommended until the patient's condition improves.
Consulting a specialist: a crucial step
It is important to emphasize that the dosage of Arsenicum Album varies depending on the disease to be treated. Thus, it is essential to consult a specialist before using this homeopathic remedy. A healthcare professional will know how to determine the most appropriate dosage for your situation and will guide you through the treatment.
Tips for using Arsenicum album and how to use it
Remove the tab, invert the tube and gently pull the cap. Turn the tube to drop the desired number of granules into the cap and then place the granules under the tongue. It is advisable not to touch the homeopathic granules or globules with your fingers.
The globules in the dose tubes are absorbed all at once by letting them dissolve slowly under the tongue. For lack of dose, take 10 granules of the same dilution. Do not take astringent substances within half an hour before taking homeopathic medicines such as coffee, tobacco, camphor, mint and chamomile.
Use a mint-free toothpaste ( homeopathic Lehning natural toothpaste or Homéodent Boiron toothpaste ).
Packaging of Arsenicum album and capacity
Translucent granule tube (allows you to view the remaining granules).
Each tube color corresponds to a dilution. Weight 4g. About 80 pellets.
Precaution for use with Arsenicum album
Contains sucrose. Store homeopathic medicines Arsenicum album away from light, heat, humidity and any source of emanation and perfumes.
Give homeopathic pellets to babies and children
For Arsenicum album granules or alcoholic drops dissolve them in 100ml of water. The granules being very long to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare your mixture in advance.
Homeopathy and pregnancy
Arsenicum album homeopathic medicines have no chemical toxicity, contraindication, interaction with other medicines, or adverse effects related to the quantity of product ingested. Pregnant women can be treated without known risk for them and their future child, but it is better to seek advice.
Frequency of use of homeopathy
In acute conditions, it is advisable to take homeopathic remedies every hour until the symptoms improve. Therefore, it is necessary to space out the doses, 3 or 4 times a day, then to stop gradually.
In chronic conditions, Arsenicum album remedies in low dilution (> 9CH) are taken 1 to 2 times a day, background remedies are taken once a week, or even once a month. This decision is up to the homeopath.
What to do if there is no improvement within 24 hours
Some pathologies cannot be treated in homeopathy by simple self-medication. Their seriousness requires medical advice that can be issued by a homeopathic doctor. This doctor will judge whether your condition can be treated with Arsenicum album homeopathy alone or whether your treatment must be supplemented by allopathy.