Cleaning yourself every day is an essential hygiene ritual for health and well-being. Washing every day allows you to:
- Get rid of dust, which if it accumulates can cause skin problems;
- Avoid unpleasant body odors;
- Limit the risk of disease transmission. Hands need to be washed more regularly because they are more exposed and spread more germs.
Beyond the toilet, other care can be done to the skin, to allow it to remain healthy and to contribute to our physical and moral well-being. To maintain good, healthy, supple and soft hygiene, the skin requires daily care and a healthy lifestyle. It also provides a feeling of well-being: it refreshes, invigorates, relaxes.
Water is not enough: dirt must be dissolved using a cleaner containing surfactant compounds, and then removed during rinsing. Using a deodorant immediately after washing will help prevent body odor from forming.
- Use a suitable “soap” when bathing or showering.
- Prefer showers to baths
Frequent hot baths promote dry skin. They are also not recommended in case of circulation disorders .
- Use lukewarm water rather than hot water , which deteriorates the hydrolipidic film
Dry your body by dabbing the skin with a clean towel, without rubbing, so as not to attack the epidermis.
- Moisturize your skin after washing
Do not hesitate to apply sunscreen daily to your skin if you have to spend time outdoors and therefore be exposed to the sun.