Since December 21, the date of the winter Solstice, the days are beginning to lengthen gradually. Little by little, the renewal will settle down and bring us very slowly towards the spring. But for the time being, the low temperatures but also the humidity and the low light put our organism to a strain. Discover through this article how to fight naturally against winter fatigue? Once again, the observation of nature is the best lesson: animals slow down the pace or even hibernate. The trees are bare to save their energy and all the vegetation seems dormant: while some perennials retain their rhizomes or bulbs underground and disappear from our gardens, the annual plants die and disperse...See article
Inhalation Capsules Aromaforce Pranarom Bio Bio sale in our pharmacy: clears the nose and helps to breathe more freely. For adults and children from 12 years Capsules for Inhalation Aromaforce Pranarom contain essential oils 100% organic.
Available ships in 1 to 2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
AROMAFORCE INHALATION CAPSULES BIO PRANAROM
Description Aromaforce Inhalation Capsules Bio Pranarom
Pranarom Bio Aromaforce Inhalation Capsules contain 100% organic essential oils of Eucalyptus *, Ravintsara, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Palmarosa: when inhaling, aromatic molecules carried by water vapor emit nose and help to breathe more freely.
Aromaforce Inhalation Capsules Bio Pranarom is for adults and children from 12 years.
The HECT Label Pranarom Aromaforce Inhalation Capsules guarantees you:
- botanically certified distilled plant.
- distilled part of the specified plant.
- a defined chemotype.
- a steam distillation quality water
You have the assurance of having an essential oil:
- 100% natural, non-denatured with synthetic components, oils nor mineral spirits.
- 100% pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty alcohols or oils.
- Total 100%, unbleached, non peroxidized not terpeneless and not rectified.
This is achieved because Pranarom is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarom.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers specializing in scientific aromatherapy.
Using advice from Aromaforce Inhalation Capsules Bio Pranarom
Dilute 1 Pranarom Aromaforce Inhalation capsule in an inhaler, maximum 3 times daily for 5 days. If skin irritation: Apply a small amount of protective vegetable oil on sensitive areas before inhalation.
- Insert the entire capsule directly into the inhaler.
- Pour boiling water on the capsule.
- Replace the top onto the base and rotate it until it locks into the slots.
- Inhale vapors.
- Rinse the inalateur after use.
Do not swallow. Against in individuals with a history of seizures. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not use in children under 12 years and in pregnant or lactating. Remember the risk of burns when handling hot water.
Composition of Bio Pranarom Aromaforce Inhalation Capsules
Vegetable oil: Brassica napus seed oil * (rapeseed), Swine gelatin * (pork gelatin), Glycerin, Cinnamomum camphora leaf oil * (ravintsara), Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil * (globular eucalyptus), Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil * (tea tree ), Cymbopogon martinii oil * (palmarosa), Mentha piperita oil * (Peppermint) Eucalyptus dives oil * (minty eucalyptus), Aqua.
* Ingredients from Organic Agriculture (Control Certisys BE-BIO-01).
Introducing Aromaforce Inhalation Capsules Bio Pranarom
Box of 15 capsules in blister.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Buy Pranarom natural care products based on essential oils in your bio pharmacy online at the best price
The Aromatherapy Pranarôm laboratory was founded in 1975 by Pierre Franchomme, renowned aromatherapist, author of numerous books dedicated to the use of essential oils in medicine and naturopathy to treat the whole family on a daily basis. The quality of essential oils and vegetable oils PRANAROM are the reputation of the Belgian brand, specialist in scientific aromatherapy.
The opinion of the pharmacist : the Pranarom range of food supplement offers the best quality / price ratio, since the prices of raw materials of plant origin (mainly essential oils) which have the certification " organic farming ", are more expensive, but especially more qualitative.