What are the indications for Activox Inhalation Tablets from Arkopharma?
These Activox tablets help free the upper respiratory tract in addition to conventional treatments for upper respiratory tract conditions .
The formula of these inhalation tablets is based on Peruvian balsam and 3 essential oils:
- Rosemary which is a shrubby perennial plant appreciated in aromatherapy for its invigorating virtues and to clear the respiratory tract.
- Lavender comes from the Lamiaceae family. Its essential oil is known for its relaxing and soothing action .
- Red thyme is a thyme quite similar morphologically to common thyme, it is well fragrant but has a milder flavor. Red thyme essential oil is renowned for its effect on the immune system .
- Balsam of Peru can be used as a sanitizer in case of ENT disorders.
Wet inhalation is a traditional means adopted for clearing the upper airways with essential oils . The volatile compounds of the latter are transported by water vapor and inspired. They enter the body via the air route and come into contact with the respiratory mucosa (nose, sinuses, throat, lungs).
How to properly use these tablets for inhalation?
These tablets are intended for external use, they should not be swallowed.
They are reserved for adults and children over 12 years old.
For use in inhalations: Dissolve 1 or 2 tablets, 2 to 3 times a day, in a bowl of boiling water or in an inhaler and breathe in the vapours .
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Activox Tablets for Inhalation Arkopharma with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
What are the precautions for use ?
These Activox® tablets are not recommended in the following cases:
- in children under 12 years old.
- in case of convulsive antecedents.
- in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
If in doubt, it is essential to seek the advice of a doctor or pharmacist.
What is the composition of these Activox inhalation tablets?
Sorbitol - Citric acid - Sodium bicarbonate - Silicon dioxide - Polyethylene glycol - Talc - Peruvian balsam (1.3%) - Rosemary essential oil (1.1%) - Red thyme essential oil (0.6%) - Lavender essential oil (0.4%) - Thymol.
Contains: cineole, benzyl cinnamate, α-pinene which may produce an allergic reaction.
Presentation - Packaging
Activox Inhalation Tablets Arkopharma is available for purchase in our online pharmacy in boxes of 20 inhalation tablets .