Is your hair dry, curly or kinky? Brittle? Damaged by the colors or the sun? Or even worse, all at once? Making an oil bath is an essential care to nourish and revitalize the hair. Vegetable oils have many benefits. Get to know them and simply perform a tailor-made care tailored to the nature and needs of your hair. Treating your hair with vegetable oils It is recommended at first to apply a bath to organic vegetable oils to treat your hair dry and damaged. This treatment involves applying a vegetable oil to the hair, or a mixture of several oils, and letting it act before making a shampoo. Also know that you can use vegetable butters such as organic shea butter, or mango butter. This...See article
Vegetable oil Sweet Almond VIRGIN PRANAROM 50 ml
Ideal support essential oils aromatic massage, sweet almond oil is appreciated by night cream dull skin.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/10/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Properties of vegetable oil Sweet Almond Prunus amygdalus VIRGIN PRANAROM 50 ml
- Ideal support essential oils aromatic massage, sweet almond oil is appreciated by night cream dull skin.
- Sources of essential fatty acids omega 3 to 6 - 9.
- Ideal bases to dilute essential oils
- Pure or in combination with other vegetable oils.
- Comfort delicate and sensitive skin
- Soothes and softens dry and fragile can.
- Nourishes, softens and leaves the skin silky.
- Effective as démquillant skin and revitalizing dry hair.
- Smooth and penetrating oil; to smell nutty.
Composition of vegetable oil Sweet Almond Prunus amygdalus VIRGIN PRANAROM
100% vegetable sweet almond oil
Use of vegetable oil Sweet Almond Prunus VIRGIN advice amygdalus PRANAROM
Oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) per day.
Cosmetic use: Suitable for dry and sensitive skin (hands, breasts, buttocks baby). Is used in case of cracks, roughness and itchiness.
Precautions vegetable oil Sweet Almond Prunus amygdalus VIRGIN PRANAROM
Precaution for use
Do not swallow.
Is not a sunscreen.
If field allergic, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store away from light and heat in the bottle tightly closed.
Packaging vegetable oil Sweet Almond Prunus amygdalus VIRGIN PRANAROM
50 ml bottle
All vegetable oils are certified BIO AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and complete.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Organic Vegetable Oils
Discover our range of organic vegetable oils obtained by first cold pressing, our organic vegetable oils are 100% pure, integral, natural and active. Each batch of organic vegetable oil is systematically analyzed by an independent specialized laboratory (bulletin available on request).
How to choose your organic vegetable oil?
Choose it virgin and unrefined. Indeed, a refined vegetable oil contains trans fatty acids, which can be harmful for the skin. In a smoked glass bottle, well closed and protected from light, a vegetable oil can be kept for two years
Our related articles
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.