Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Meadowsweet - Luminary cut package 250g
QUEEN OF NEAR CUT IPHYM luminary Herb Spirea ulmaria L. / meadowsweet
Latin name: Spirea ulmaria L. / meadowsweet
Common names: Ulmaire, beautiful meadows, Vignette, Grass bees, Beard goat, goat foot, Rut
Parts used: Flowering top
Origin: Europe, Asia, North America
Properties MEADOWSWEET luminary CUT
Meadowsweet is one of Europe's oldest medicinal plants used to relieve pain, especially thanks to its removal properties of uric acid. That's why we recommend it in the context of all rheumatic, arthritic and arthritic conditions and pains of any origin (headaches, neuralgia). Effective to reduce fever, is also a recognized antispasmodic. In addition its consumption is recommended in the context of the prevention of cardiovascular events. It is used as choleretic, diuretic, depurative and sudorific. If cholelithiasis, meadowsweet is very effective to dissolve stones present in the urinary tract or the bladder. It is useful to reduce the effects of cellulite.
Indications and uses MEADOWSWEET luminary CUT
meadowsweet is used in the following therapeutic indications:
Cons-indications and precautions with MEADOWSWEET luminary CUT
- Risk of stomach pains
- Methyl salicylate is regularly cause poisoning whose symptomatology is that of the salicylate intoxication: 1 ml of methyl salicylate is equivalent to 1.4 g acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and feed intake are sometimes greater than 10 ml
- Use caution when co-administered with anticoagulants
- Contraindication to heparin and derivatives
It was once used as vulnerary, diaphoretic, astringent, diuretic (Cazin), tonic, recommended against dropsy and rheumatic disorders
Dosage MEADOWSWEET luminary CUT
Anti-inflammatory action in rheumatism and iurétique; in i NFusion: 30g / liter, infuse 15 minutes, drink about 150 ml per day
Botanical description MEADOWSWEET luminary CUT
Beautiful perennial herb, hairy, very elegant bearing measuring between half a meter and a meter and a half. His reddish stem is smooth and angular. She wears multiple false branched umbels very fragrant, yellowish-white. The sheet composed of an odd number of leaflets, is dark green, hairless above, felted white underneath. The terminal leaflet palmate, divided into three or five parts, the lateral leaflet form from two to five pairs along the petiole. It is his haughty look who calls himself "meadowsweet". Its fruits are helically wound.
Pharmacology MEADOWSWEET luminary CUT
Active ingredients: HE simple phenolic glycosides, flavonoids, ellagitannins
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.
Our related articles
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Follow our news and receive exclusively our promotions, news and health tips.
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.