Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
MULBERRY LEAF CUT 100G Morus nigra IPHYM Herbalism
The advice of your pharmacist
contains: mulberry tree
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
MULBERRY LEAF CUT Morus nigra IPHYM Herbalism
Latin name: Morus nigra
Common names: Black mulberry, mulberry fruit
Parts used: Leaf
Properties MURIER SHEET CUT
The black mulberry leaf has astringent, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic and hypotensive. There is a inhibitory action of glucosuria. The moranoline (chemical compound present in the extract of mulberry leaves) blocks the absorption of carbohydrates in the body by inhibiting the digestive enzymes. Why the extract of the leaves is recommended in a weight loss diet.
Indications and uses MURIER SHEET CUT
mulberry leaf is used in the following cases:
Cons-indications with MURIER SHEET CUT
- Consume with moderation, hepatotoxic long term
- Avoid in case of insulin treatment. drug interactions that can cause hypoglycaemia
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
Dosage MURIER SHEET CUT
Against diabetes; drink an infusion of leaves 3 times daily.
Botanical description MURIER SHEET CUT
The black mulberry comes in the form of a small bushy tree. Its crown is rounded. Its fairly short trunk up to 1 m in diameter. Its deciduous leaves are alternate, smooth or slightly hairy on their lapel. These sheets, measuring up to 15 cm long, are heart-shaped or lobed, alternate and unevenly toothed, pointed at the top and heart at the base. This tree blooms in May-June, its male and female flowers are blooming in separate catkins, sometimes even on different branches. The black mulberry gives edible fruit about 25 mm in length, staining and very fragile, that mature in mid-August.
Pharmacology MURIER SHEET CUT
Active ingredients: flavonoids, carbohydrates, organic acids, pectin, vitamins, anthocianes
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.