Yarrow - cut plant pack 250 g
THOUSAND LEAVES CUP IPHYM luminary Herb Achillea millefolium L.
Latin name: Achillea millefolium L.
Common Names: Grass carpenters, Herb St. John, Military Grass, Grass cutting, Venus Eyebrows, Nose Bleeds
Parts used: Flowering top
Origin: Europe, North Africa, North America, Asia
Properties THOUSAND LEAVES luminary CUP
The yarrow has anti-inflammatory properties: sesquiterpene lactones called "aromatic bitter" have anti-inflammatory effects. It is a choleretic and anti-hepatotoxic plant. She and gastric prokinetic antidyspeptique. The aqueous extract is antiulcer, without toxicity, with an anti-oxidant effect. It is also an anti-inflammatory colon and biliary tract, thus q choleretic and antispasmodic smooth muscle; there is an inhibitory effect on muscarinic receptors, as well as inhibition of elastase. The yarrow is analgesic and hemostatic. There is a reduction of vascular inflammation. The aqueous alcoholic extract is an anxiolytic. It is also an anti-mutagenic and antioxidant plant. It is anti-pruritic and local softening. There is a antibacterial and antifungal activity and an anti-tumor activity, which is opposed to the cancer cell proliferation in vitro.
Used in the mucositis induced by chemotherapy, yarrow is antiestrogen by apigenin.
Indications and uses THOUSAND LEAVES luminary CUP
yarrow yarrow are used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Gastrointestinal disorders, intestinal spasms, bloating, cramping, slow digestion
- Dysmenorrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome antispasmodic, smooth muscle spasms (especially) and skeletal muscle
- External Healing burns, wounds, ulcers, hemorrhoids, vaginal discharge, periodontal
Cons-indications and precautions with THOUSAND LEAVES luminary CUP
- Risk of allergy to Asteraceae
THOUSAND LEAVES dosage luminary CUP
- Digestive disorder: Infusion, 30 g of flowered tops / l, 3 cups / day between meals (antispasmodic)
Botanical description THOUSAND LEAVES luminary CUP
- Stems furrowed from 40 to 90 cm
- Leaves sessile jagged and hairy
- Flowers white or pink flower heads grouped themselves together in corymbs
THOUSAND LEAVES pharmacology luminary CUP
Active ingredients: sesquiterpenic lactones, flavonoids, HE, coumarin, derived polyacetylenic, tannins