What is a « chemotyped » essential oil or HECT in Aromatherapy? It is essential to know the concept of « chemotype » also called chemotype, defined biochemical race, as soon as we approach aromatherapy. This precision given to the essential oil makes it possible to define the biochemically active molecule (s) on a certain number of clinically studied pathologies. Recognized internationally and widely used in scientific and academic publications, the precision of the chemotype of an essential oil, associated with the Latin scientific name, allows the perfect understanding of the mode of action of essential oils which will lead to the use of a therapeutic, aromatherapy, natural, powerful...See article
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Hélichryse HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM 5 ml HEBBD
Helichrysum Essential Oil has an anticoagulant, antihematoma, healing, and hepatopancreatic stimulating action.
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS essential oil organic Helichrysum Helichrysum Italicum
The immortelle provides an exceptional, superb, rare, precious essential oil ... To try it is to adopt it as its efficiency is fast and surprising. It is proof of the remarkable action of aromatherapy for skeptics. It is the natural and vegetable product which has the most powerful antihematoma activity. Indispensable in the family kit because it works miracles.
op flowering aerial parts
sb curcumens, diones
Properties of helichrysum essential oil
The essential oil of Italian helichrysum has anticoagulant and anti-phlebitic properties. It has a powerful antihematoma activity (superior to arnica). It is a healing, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory. This oil is also anti-tarrhal and mucolytic.
Indications of helichrysum essential oil
Helichrysum essential oil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- External hematomas, phlebitis and paraphlebitis
- Bruising, edema, spider veins, rosacea
- Bronchitis, nasopharyngitis
- Rheumatism, arthritis, polyarthritis
- Hepatitis deficiency, hepatitis, cirrhosis, hypercholesterolemia
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
Tips for using Helichrysum essential oil
Helichrysum essential oil is powerful and very effective; but it is also relatively toxic. Use externally only and for short periods (3 to 7 days then take a 7-day break)
Action on an external hematoma; dilute the essential oil of Italian helichrysum to 7% in vegetable oil of arnica. Apply instantly.
Precautions for the use of helichrysum essential oil
- Forbidden internally, as well as for prolonged use because neurotoxic
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Not recommended for children
- Not recommended for people on anti-coagulant treatments
- Forbidden to people allergic to asteraceae
- Prohibited in people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibited in people with epilepsy
- Do not distribute