PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL 5 ml Helichrysum HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM EOBBD
Helichrysum Essential Oil has an anticoagulant action antihématome, healing and stimulating Hepatopancreatic.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Helichrysum helichrysum italicum 5 ml
The immortal provides exceptional essential oil, beautiful, rare, valuable ... To try it is to adopt as its effectiveness is quick and amazing. It is proof of the remarkable action of aromatherapy for skeptics. This is the plant and natural product that has the most powerful antihématome activity. Essential in family package because it works miracles.
op flowering part
sb curcumènes, diones
Properties of the essential oil of Helichrysum
Helichrysum essential oil has anticoagulant properties and antiphlébitique. It has a powerful antihématome activity (greater than arnica). It is a healing, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory. This oil is also anticatarrhale and mucolytic.
Indications of the essential oil of Helichrysum
essential oil is used Helichrysum in the following therapeutic indications:
- External hematomas, phlebitis and paraphlébites
- Bruising, edema, varicose veins, rosacea
- Bronchitis, nasopharyngitis
- Rheumatism, arthritis, arthritis
- Hépatocitaire deficiency, hepatitis, cirrhosis, high cholesterol
- Tinnitus (accouphènes)
Tips for using the essential oil Helichrysum
The essential oil of Helichrysum is powerful and very effective; but it is also relatively toxic. Use only external and short periods (3 to 7 days and then to a break of 7 days)
Action on an external hematoma; dilute the essential oil helichrysum 7% in vegetable oil arnica. Apply instantly.
Precautions of Helichrysum essential oil
- Prohibits internally, as well as prolonged use because neurotoxic
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Not recommended for children
- Not recommended for people under treatment with anti-coagulants
- Prohibits people allergic to Asteraceae
- Prohibited in asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibited in epilepsy
- Do not distribute
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.