PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Oregano compact ORIGANUM COMPACTUM 10 ml HEBBD
Compact Oregano Essential Oil has a broad spectrum anti-bacterial action indicated in respiratory tract infections, urinary tract and digestive infections.
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Oregano compact ORIGANUM COMPACTUM 10 ml
Oregano is an aromatic plant native to North Africa. This 30-80cm tall plant appreciates lean soil on a sunny, mountainous hillside. Its dark green leaves with a tangy and savory taste are oval, pointed, barely cut, not toothed. Its flowers are grouped in compact, fragrant, purple-pink inflorescences surrounded by oval covering bracts and attached to erect, fairly hairy stems.
Producing organ: flowering plant
Biochemical specificities: carvacrol
Quality: 100% pure, natural and integral, HEBBD certified
Properties of compact oregano essential oil
The essential oil of compact oregano has powerful overall anti-infective properties, with a broad spectrum of action: it is bactericidal even against germs resistant to antibiotics with which it synergizes. It is mycobactericidal, antifungal, antiviral and parasiticidal. It is therefore antibacterial against Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli. It acts on the respiratory, oro-intestinal, urogenital, blood and lympho-ganglionic spheres. It is a tonic, as well as a general, physical, psycho-emotional and sexual stimulant. This essential oil is also cortico-stimulating, immuno-stimulating and antioxidant because of the richness in phenolic compounds, thymol and carvacrol.
Indications of compact oregano essential oil
Compact oregano is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Infectious rhino-bronchopneumopathies
- Oropharyngitis, enterocolitis, dysentery, amoebiasis
- Nephritis, cystitis
- Bacteremia, viremia, malaria, adenitis
- Neuritis, nervous fatigue, hypotension
- Bacterial, viral and parasitic infections:
- skin tissue: boils, yeast infection, scabies, ringworm, abscess
- respiratory tract: bronchitis, tonsillitis, flu, sinusitis
- urinary tract: nephritis, cystitis
- of the digestive tract: dysentery, amoebiasis, enterocolitis
- lymph nodes: genital adenitis: Human cervical papillomavirus HPV26
- Tropical fevers: typhus, malaria
- Profound asthenia, nervous exhaustion
Tips for using compact oregano essential oil
Powerful global immunostimulatory and anti-infective action acting on all spheres such as the onset of sepsis; dilute 20% oregano essential oil in black seed oil. Apply with an insistent massage of the arch twice a day.
Precautions for use of compact oregano essential oil
- Do not use in the pure state (dermocaustic), always diluted
- Do not distribute
- Not recommended internally
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Reserved for adults