What is Bacopa Arkocaps from Arkopharma Laboratories used for?
Arkogélules Bacopa Arkopharma is a natural food supplement formulated to improve memory and concentration thanks to the action of Bacopa.
Bacopa is a plant from tropical regions. This is the plant known for its beneficial effects on memory and concentration . It is recommended for hyperactive children with an attention disorder and for students during exam periods or the elderly . It participates in the improvement of cognitive faculties such as short-term memory, associative thinking, stimulates mental calculation, concentration, visual perception and speed of understanding of information, learning capacity and memorization , while reducing anxiety and restlessness.
This natural food supplement with Bacopa Arkocaps is designed for people with memory or concentration problems . Bacopa improves cognition, has anxiolytic effects and fights memory lapses.
How to properly take this dietary supplement for memory and concentration?
- Children from 6 to 12 years old: 1 capsule per day.
- Children from 13 to 18 years old: 2 capsules per day.
- Adults: 4 capsules per day.
Swallow the capsule with a large glass of water at mealtime.
Precautions for use
- Oral route.
- From 6 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Arkocaps Bacopa 45 Arkopharma capsules with our partner verified reviews after your purchase.
- Bacopa leaf extract*** (Bacopa monnieri)
- Bulking agent: cellulose - Potassium bicarbonate
- Anti-caking agents: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids
100% VEGETABLE CAPSULE (derived from cellulose)
*Equivalent to 2400 mg of Bacopa leaf for 4 capsules.
For 1 capsule
- Bacopa leaf extract: 200 mg
Bacopa Arkopharma Arkocaps comes in the form of a bottle of 45 capsules.