The golden yellow flowers of the immortal were appreciated by the ancients, the Greeks made it the symbol of love . It was reputed to heal the wounds of warriors and to clear the bronchi. Fallen into disuse in the last century, barely good at burning pig bristles or making fires, even considered invasive, we are now rediscovering its exceptional properties . The name “Immortelle” would come from the exceptional longevity of these gold-colored flowers which do not fade, even in dried bouquets. A little bit of mythology According to the Odyssey ( Homer ), Ulysses , the hero of Greek mythology, was shipwrecked on an island. He eventually met a woman named Nausicaa (daughter of...See article
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Helichrysum HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM 5 ml HEBBD
Helichrysum Essential Oil has an anticoagulant, antihematoma, healing and hepatopancreatic stimulating action.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS Helichrysum essential oil BIO Helichrysum Italicum
Immortelle provides an exceptional, superb, rare, precious essential oil ... To try it is to adopt it as its effectiveness is rapid and surprising. It is proof of the remarkable action of aromatherapy for skeptics. It is the natural and vegetable product which has the most powerful antihematoma activity. Indispensable in the family kit because it works miracles.
op flowering aerial parts
sb curcumens, diones
Properties of helichrysum essential oil
The essential oil of Italian helichrysum has anticoagulant and antiphlébitic properties. It has a powerful antihematoma activity (superior to arnica). It is a healing agent, an antispasmodic and an anti-inflammatory. This oil is also anticatarrhal and mucolytic.
Indications of helichrysum essential oil
Helichrysum essential oil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- External hematomas, phlebitis and paraphlebitis
- Ecchymosis, edema, spider veins, rosacea
- Bronchitis, nasopharyngitis
- Rheumatism, arthritis, polyarthritis
- Hepatocidal deficiency, hepatitis, cirrhosis, hypercholesterolemia
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
Tips for using helichrysum essential oil
The essential oil of helichrysum is powerful and very effective; but it is also relatively toxic. Use externally only and for short periods (3 to 7 days then take a 7 day break)
Action on an external hematoma; dilute the essential oil of Italian helichrysum at 7% in arnica vegetable oil. Apply immediately.
Precautions for use of helichrysum essential oil
- Forbidden internally, as well as in prolonged use because neurotoxic
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Not recommended for children
- Not recommended for people under treatment with anti-coagulants
- Forbidden to people allergic to asteraceae
- Forbidden in people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- Forbidden in people with epilepsy
- Do not distribute