PILEJE LACTIBIANE ALR 60 CAPSULES ALLERGY
This new dietary supplement fight against the damaging effects of allergies. It contains Lactobacillus salivarius LA 302 (4000000000), the onion extract (50 mg quercetin) and rosemary extract (50 mg of rosmarinic acid). Rosemary contributes to normal functioning of the immune system.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/9/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PILEJE LACTIBIANE ALR 60 CAPSULES ALLERGY
Lactibiane ALR is formulated to promote proper functioning of the immune system. It effectively fights against bothersome allergy symptoms.
ALR properties LACTIBIANE Pileje
This new dietary supplement containing Lactobacillus salivarius LA 302 (4000000000), the onion extract (50 mg quercetin) and rosemary extract (50 mg of rosmarinic acid). Rosemary contributes to normal functioning of the immune system in allergic.
Results LACTIBIANE ALR Pileje
Lactibiane ALR, contributing to the proper functioning of the immune system, can significantly reduce itchy eyes and nose as well as watery eyes associated with allergic disorders.
Use LACTIBIANE ALR Pileje advice
2 capsules daily (1 capsule white and yellow capsule). capsules should be swallowed with a glass of water, preferably before a meal.
Length of treatment of lactibiane ALR: 1 month.
Recommended to fight against allergies.
Carefully use LACTIBIANE ALR Pileje
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. This dietary supplement can not replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Composition LACTIBIANE ALR Pileje
- Lactobacillus salivarius: 4000000000
- Quercetin (onion extract): 50 mg
- Rosmarinic acid (rosemary extract): 50 mg
By white capsule: lactic 4000000000 UFC
Yellow capsule: Rosemary Extract 125 mg (50 mg which rosmarinic acid)
Onion extract 167 mg (including quercetin 50 mg)
Studies on the ingredients of the formula LACTIBIANE ALR Pileje
Promotes the development of Treg cells
- In vitro study (Folligné et al., 2011) = LS strain is able to strongly stimulate the production of cytokines IL-10 anti-inflammatory
A) Clinical studies in patients with allergic rhinitis said.
1 Osakabe et al, 2004: rosmarinic acid 50 mg versus placebo.. for 21 days.
- Significant reduction of itching eyes and nose as well as watery eyes was observed in the group rosmarinic acid 50mg.
Takano 2, 2004.. 3 groups of patients with allergic rhinitis: Perilla extract containing different amounts of rosmarinic acid (50 mg and 200 mg) versus placebo for 21 days
- Improvement of symptoms generally.
B) In vivo study on exposure to diesel particulate
3 Sanboni et al, 2003:.. Oral administration of rosmarinic acid.
- Inhibition of pulmonary lesions and inflammation induced by diesel exhaust particles.
A) molecule the most documented in vitro:
1 Chirumbolo et al, 2010..; Lee et al, 2010.; Min et al, 2007.; Otsuka et al, 1995.; ....
- Decrease the release of histamine and pro-inflammatory cytokines from mast cells and basophils.
B) When tested with positive results in models of asthma allergic to ovalbumin
2 Jung et al, 2007:.. Among guinea pigs, oral daily dose of 7.5 mg / kg
- Decrease in airway resistance, the histamine production and leukocyte recruitment.
3 Rogerio et al, 2007:.. Mice, oral daily dose 10 mg / kg
- Decrease in the number of eosinophils in the bronchoalveolar fluid, blood and lung parenchyma.
C) tested with positive results in models of asthma allergic to ovalbumin
4 Park et al, 2009:.. Mice, at a daily dose of 8-16 mg / kg after intraperitoneal administration.
- Decrease in the number of eosinophils, basophils, mast cells in bronchoalveolar fluid
- Decreased secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-4 and IL-5.
- Improvement in lung response to methylcholine
A pioneer in the study of probiotics contained in food supplements of the Lactibiane range , the PiLeJe laboratory has been conducting and publishing for years multiple experiments on probiotic strains , whether on their resistance to different physico-chemical conditions (viability, resistance to different environments for example) or their health impact, and thus contributes to advancing scientific research in this field.
For years, the French laboratory PiLeJe has been developing protocols for the research and selection of specific probiotic strains . These processes enable him, among other things, to conduct clinical efficacy tests of PiLeJe health solutions that are always more advanced. New research perspectives are emerging, allowing for future natural therapies to be considered.
Buy the food supplement Pileje Pas Cher in your bio pharmacy online
Pileje Food Supplement: Discover the best of Pileje micro-nutrients: probiotics, vitamins and trace elements, essential amino acids, essential polyunsaturated fatty acids of food supplements pileje . Our body is not able to make these vital molecules called micronutrients, they must be provided by the diet or through supplements and dietary supplements. Available for all europe and the world (belgium included).
As a reminder, Micronutrition studies the impact of micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, trace elements, essential fatty acids, ...) on health, assesses deficits and looks for ways to optimize the micronutritional status of individuals.
Micro-nutrition has shown its interest:
- in functional disorders that account for 80% of the reasons for consultation
- by contributing to the long-term regulation of the main functions of the organism
- accompanying the treatment of certain pathologies , in order to improve the quality of life .
Our team of experts in natural health advice , trained in Micronutrition for more than 10 years, can provide you with dietary advice (personalized dietary advice) and recommend if necessary complementation adapted to the needs of each.
What are the three major areas of action for micronutrition?
- Maintain the balance of the intestinal ecosystem with probiotics and prebiotics
- Protect the cells of the body from the aggressions and effects of aging with cell protectors
- Limit deficits related to lifestyles and dysfunctions of the body, with nutritional supplements