VERVEINE ODOR SHEET CUT IPHYM Herbalism Lippia citriodora
Latin name: Lippia citriodora
Common Names: Verbena, Lemon Verbena, Verbena lemon
Parts used: Leaves
Properties VERVEINE ODOR SHEET CUT
Cut leaves of verbena have powerful antioxidant properties, anti-radical and antigenotoxic. They are powerfully antispasmodic on isolated ileum and protective vis-à-vis the colonic inflammation. The ethanol extracts have anticonvulsant activity on the GABA system. They are also antimicrobial and cytotoxic.
The ethanol extracts are cytotoxic with respect to Helicobacter pylori. It is an antihistamine plant. It has anxiolytic activity.
In traditional use, Reunion is used for fever, flu, cough, headache, malaise and dizziness. Verbena helps sleep and fight anxiety and anxiety.
Monoterpene aldehydes geranial and neral are calming the central nervous system and slightly invigorating and antivirals (flu).
Indications and uses VERVEINE ODOR SHEET CUT
fragrant verbena leaves are used in the following cases:
- Spasms Digestive and stomach pains
- Fever, flu, cough
- Headache, dizziness, vertigo
- Sleeping troubles
- Anxiety and anxiety
- Weight Gain, Obesity
Cons-indications with VERVEINE ODOR SHEET CUT
- Possible interaction with liver enzymes that alter the metabolism of drugs
- Potentially allergenic
- T he iridoids, substances in verbena, can cause contraction of intestinal muscles
- Verbena contains a variable amount of vitamin K, which can diminish the effectiveness of anticoagulant
- The terpenoids, active ingredients verbena, can alter the levels of liver enzymes
- Banned in people with liver failure
- Possible Drug Interactions with anticoagulants and antiplatelet (including the effects can be reduced by verbena); antihypertensive (whose effects are added to the vasodilatory properties of verbena); anti-inflammatory (the effects of which could be increased by verbena); estrogen and progesterone hormone therapy types (including verbena could prevent the action of estrogen); iron (the verbena could inhibit absorption)
- Banned in people with neurological disorders
Dosage VERVEINE ODOR SHEET CUT
The advice of our pharmacist-herbalist to extract the active ingredients from plants and realize an infusion easily:
For the sheets
- Infusion: 1-2 g (1-2 teaspoons) of verbena leaves in a cup of warm water after meals
Prepare your herbal teas and herbal infusions with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
Medicinal herbal drinks usually work best on an empty stomach. Often, herbal teas and infusions in small sips throughout the day are suggested to drink, but it is also possible to divide the daily dose medicinal plants in 2 or 3 doses. Indications are we simply taking the natural remedy required.
Recommended associations with VERVEINE ODOR SHEET CUT
A combination of verbena leaves, gentian root, elderflower, sorrel and primrose is used in the treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis
Botanical description VERVEINE ODOR SHEET CUT
The verbena is a fragrant shrub up to 2 m, with hollow and branched stem angular. Its leaves are in whorls of 3 or 4, lanceolate, penninerves in projecting rib below, exhaling a lemony smell wrinkle. It has spikes of numerous small white flowers and bluish whose tube flares star 4 lobes.
Pharmacology VERVEINE ODOR SHEET CUT
Active ingredients: mucilage, tannins, iridoids, flavonoids, and polyphenols verbascoside.
Today No. 1 pharmaceutical herbal IPHYM the Group PHARMA & PLANTS is a pharmaceutical company established in 1972, specializing in herbal medicine. Their mission: the well-being of all the plants.
Its main atous:
A laboratory Quality Assurance and Quality Control integrated.
Maximum security: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
Traceability: control form available for all products.
AFSSAPS Certification: we are regularly verified by the French Agency for the Safety of Health Products, which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
GMP Certification: our production teams are formed with Good Manufacturing Practices.
Medicinal plants: Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each batch of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!