Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Plantain - Pack Leaf 250g
PLANTAIN SHEET CUT IPHYM Herbs Plantago lanceolata L.
Latin name: Plantago lanceolata L.
Common names: Grand plantain, Plantain birds, common plantain, broadleaf plantain
Parts used: Leaf
Properties PLANTAIN SHEET CUT
Plantain has anti-inflammatory properties (apigenin) and antispasmodic smooth muscle in the respiratory tract. The anti-inflammatory properties may be due to inhibition of the production of nitric oxide NO by macrophages. Plantain is antihistamine, it inhibits mast cell degranulation. The phenylethanoid (acteoside and plantamajoside) inhibit in vitro 5-lipoxygenase. The aucuboside acids and inhibit cyclo-oxygenase. Intravenous administration induces interferon formation. This is an antioxidant plant, there is an inhibition of lipid peroxidation. It is also an antitussive and mucolytic plant by inflammation of the upper airways (mucilage, tannins). Plantain is very antibacterial especially by the effect of the fresh plant (aucuboside). It is antiviral vis-a-vis Herpes virus (caffeic acid), immuno-modulating, (increase of TNF-alpha by polysaccharides) and potentially cancer. It is a hepatoprotective and cholesterol. This plant is also hemostatic, it promotes healing. In addition, it is also a demulcent, antipruritic, and an antihistamine.
Indications and uses PLANTAIN SHEET CUT
They are used plantain leaves in the following therapeutic indications:
- Fistulas, ulcers, hemorrhoids externally
- Insect bites (wasps, bees)
- Internal use: gastritis, peptic ulcers, diarrhea, colitis
- Bronchitis and laryngitis, asthma cough
Cons-indications with PLANTAIN SHEET CUT
- At high doses, plantain may have laxative effects and hypotensive
- Some people may have allergic reactions to plantain
Dosage PLANTAIN SHEET CUT
- Gastritis, Ulcer peptic, diarrhea, colitis
- Bronchitis and laryngitis
Infusion: 40 g / l, 10 minutes, 3 cups / day
- Insect bites +++ (wasps, bees)
- Fistulas, ulcers, hemorrhoids
1 night maceration of 40 g / l, bring to a boil then cool: in eye baths of mouth.
Botanical description PLANTAIN SHEET CUT
Perennial, native to the Mediterranean, Central Europe and temperate Asia, plantain adapts to uncultivated soils, sunny, on the edge of roads.
Plantain is not a bushy herb. Its leaves are gray-green, linear, lanceolate, acuminate with 5 ribs.
Pharmacology PLANTAIN SHEET CUT
Active ingredients: Mucilage, iridoids, phenylethanoid, flavonoids, tannins, phenolic acids, saponoside
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.
Our related articles
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Follow our news and receive exclusively our promotions, news and health tips.
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.