Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
MENYANTHE SHEET CUT 100G IPHYM Herbalism Menyanthes trifoliata L.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: ARKOCAPS RED CLOVER 45 CAPSULES Arkopharma
Used for : retensioning water
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
MENYANTHE SHEET CUT IPHYM Herbalism Menyanthes trifoliata L.
Latin name: Menyanthes trifoliata L.
Common names: Ményanthe, clover marshes, water clover
Parts used: Leaf
Origin: Europe, Asia, North America
Properties MENYANTHE SHEET CUT
The menyanthe sheet has cholagogue and laxative properties. It is a bitter tonic and an appetizer. This plant is also antipyretic and immunomodulating polysaccharides and by a high content of selenium. It is also anti-inflammatory.
Indications and uses MENYANTHE SHEET CUT
menyanthe the sheet is used in the following cases:
- Anorexia (stimulates the appetite and gastric secretions, resulting in weight gain)
- Rheumatism, arthritis, water retention
Cons-indications with MENYANTHE SHEET CUT
- May cause vomiting at high doses
Dosage MENYANTHE SHEET CUT
Family medicine, an infusion is prepared with 15-30 grams of leaves per liter of water it is necessary to drink 2-3 cups a day. powder (2-3 g) or the dye may also be used (10 to 50 units drug alcohol units) in doses of 2-3 teaspoonfuls per dose, or the medical wine (30 g of drug per liter macerate for a week) which we drink 1 glass per day.
Botanical description MENYANTHE SHEET CUT
It is a perennial herbaceous plant of wetlands and shallow water. She lives below 1800 meters, and is common throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its leaves are alternate (which differentiate the Gentianaceae), trifoliate (3 entire leaflets), and emerged with a long petiole expanded sheath at the base.
It is a perennial stoloniferous white flowers with 5 petals in star, its dorsal side is pink and white inside lined with long white hair. Its anthers purplish red.
Pharmacology MENYANTHE SHEET CUT
Active ingredients: phenol acids, flavonoids, coumarins, polysaccharides, iridoids, rutin, alkaloid, glucoside fébrifuge
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.