PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Melaleuca quinquenervia MELALEUCA 1.8 10 ml EOBBD
Tea Tree Essential Oil has anti-infectious, antiviral, antifungal, expectorant, decongestant vein, hypotensive and protective skin.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Niaouli MELALEUCA quinquenervia 1.8 ml 10
Niaouli provides an essential oil remarkable efficacy and safety, once called gomenol. Like lavender, it is considered a panacea as its indications are broad. The multiple results obtained by its use allow it to be ranked in the top 10 essential oils used by the informed consumer.
sb 1.8-cineole, viridiflorol
Properties: Anti-infectious, antiviral, antifungal. Expectorant. Venous decongestant, hypotensive. Protective skin.
Properties of the essential oil of Niaouli
The niaouli essential oil has anti-infective properties and nti-bacterial vis-à-vis Gram + bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus beta-hemolytic) and Gram (Pseudomonas aeruginosa often responsible for nosocomial infections, Mycobacterium sp).
The efficiency seems even better when combined with the essential oil of manuka. It is antifungal, anticandidosique and it is a very active antiviral. It is also a pest essential oil, antipyretic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, decongestant venous and radio-protective.
Essential Oil of Niaouli directions
We use the essential oil of Niaouli in the following therapeutic indications:
- Arteritis, coronary heart disease, varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- Sinusitis, rhinitis and nasopharyngitis, bronchitis, genital herpes, cervical dysplasia, urethritis and prostatitis, viral hepatitis, gastritis and ulcers, psoriasis, infected wounds
- Local Prevention of burns from radiation therapy
Tips for using the essential oil Niaouli
Action analgesic and antiviral kind of mucosal infected genital herpes; mix 2 drops of essential oil niaouli 2 drops of tea tree and a drop of peppermint in 5 drops of vegetable oil calendula. Apply this mixture 5 times a day to the affected mucous membranes.
- With globular eucalyptus and delisted leaves, rosemary camphor and cineole, bay leaf, ravensare, thyme thymol in respiratory problems
- With the ravensare to strengthen the immune system
- With 10% Helichrysum, the Tea Tree to 20% and 40% in cypress varicose veins and hemorrhoids
In practice bath - Massage - friction - anointing - synergy broadcast
Precautions of essential oil Niaouli
- Do not reproduce alone but in synergy
- ATTENTION scrupulously respect the prescribed doses
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibited in epilepsy
- Forbidden to people allergic to linalool or limonene
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Do not use pure (risk of skin irritation)
Phytosun Arôms developing for over 20 years with quality EOBBD Essential Oils (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) for Vegetable Oils and Hydrosols Aromatic. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors in positions Phytosun Arôms industry leader.
To meet changing consumer expectations, Phytosun Arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product market: Aesculapius, then continued to develop its range of finished products avecPhoebus, Demeter, a range of Physio + Care Oils, Complexes for a range of diffusers, a range of Aromatic Bath and a range of Aroma Bulbs.
Niaouli Essential Oil Melaleuca quinquenervia Cineolifera on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Energizing Essential Oil, Essential Oil Niaouli Melaleuca quinquenervia Cineolifera is known to stimulate the body's natural defenses and to be a powerful bactericide and antiviral. It is also used for its tonic properties venous (varicose veins, heavy legs ...).