What is a « chemotyped » essential oil or HECT in Aromatherapy? It is essential to know the concept of « chemotype » also called chemotype, defined biochemical race, as soon as we approach aromatherapy. This precision given to the essential oil makes it possible to define the biochemically active molecule (s) on a certain number of clinically studied pathologies. Recognized internationally and widely used in scientific and academic publications, the precision of the chemotype of an essential oil, associated with the Latin scientific name, allows the perfect understanding of the mode of action of essential oils which will lead to the use of a therapeutic, aromatherapy, natural, powerful...See article
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Melaleuca quinquenervia MELALEUCA 1.8 10 ml EOBBD
Tea Tree Essential Oil has anti-infectious, antiviral, antifungal, expectorant, decongestant vein, hypotensive and protective skin.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Niaouli MELALEUCA quinquenervia 1.8 ml 10
Niaouli provides an essential oil remarkable efficacy and safety, once called gomenol. Like lavender, it is considered a panacea as its indications are broad. The multiple results obtained by its use allow it to be ranked in the top 10 essential oils used by the informed consumer.
sb 1.8-cineole, viridiflorol
Properties: Anti-infectious, antiviral, antifungal. Expectorant. Venous decongestant, hypotensive. Protective skin.
Properties of the essential oil of Niaouli
The niaouli essential oil has anti-infective properties and nti-bacterial vis-à-vis Gram + bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus beta-hemolytic) and Gram (Pseudomonas aeruginosa often responsible for nosocomial infections, Mycobacterium sp).
The efficiency seems even better when combined with the essential oil of manuka. It is antifungal, anticandidosique and it is a very active antiviral. It is also a pest essential oil, antipyretic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, decongestant venous and radio-protective.
Essential Oil of Niaouli directions
We use the essential oil of Niaouli in the following therapeutic indications:
- Arteritis, coronary heart disease, varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- Sinusitis, rhinitis and nasopharyngitis, bronchitis, genital herpes, cervical dysplasia, urethritis and prostatitis, viral hepatitis, gastritis and ulcers, psoriasis, infected wounds
- Local Prevention of burns from radiation therapy
Tips for using the essential oil Niaouli
Action analgesic and antiviral kind of mucosal infected genital herpes; mix 2 drops of essential oil niaouli 2 drops of tea tree and a drop of peppermint in 5 drops of vegetable oil calendula. Apply this mixture 5 times a day to the affected mucous membranes.
- With globular eucalyptus and delisted leaves, rosemary camphor and cineole, bay leaf, ravensare, thyme thymol in respiratory problems
- With the ravensare to strengthen the immune system
- With 10% Helichrysum, the Tea Tree to 20% and 40% in cypress varicose veins and hemorrhoids
In practice bath - Massage - friction - anointing - synergy broadcast
Precautions of essential oil Niaouli
- Do not reproduce alone but in synergy
- ATTENTION scrupulously respect the prescribed doses
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibited in epilepsy
- Forbidden to people allergic to linalool or limonene
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Do not use pure (risk of skin irritation)
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Niaouli Essential Oil Melaleuca quinquenervia Cineolifera on sale in your bio online pharmacy accredited ARS
Energizing Essential Oil, Essential Oil Niaouli Melaleuca quinquenervia Cineolifera is known to stimulate the body's natural defenses and to be a powerful bactericide and antiviral. It is also used for its tonic properties venous (varicose veins, heavy legs ...).