Many food supplements exist to help you on a daily basis. Widely available, and relatively inexpensive, they are often used in complementary and alternative therapies. Capsules, capsules, tablets, ampoules, lozenges, sachets of powder or liquid preparations … you can find these supplementsin many forms and in different compositions. The natural assets have very effective virtues to act on many problems. For slimming, anti-stress , revitalizing or intended for athletes, supplements are increasingly consumed in France. Daily stimulants, periodic boosts or cures, composed of nutrients (vitamins, minerals, trace elements, etc.), plants or other substances, these treatments offer many...See article
AROMAFORCE natural defenses solution Pranarôm is a solution based on essential oils which increases the resistance of your body and strengthens your natural defenses.
Available in 5 ml and 30 ml bottles.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : weak immune system
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Indications of the Aromaforce natural defenses solution
AROMAFORCE Lotion PRANAROM is a liquid solution based on essential oils which stimulates the body's natural defenses.
Multi-use, it can be used:
- in friction
It is a lotion which contains essential oils of Lavandin, Ho wood, Eucalyptus radiate, Niaouli, Rosemary officinal, Eucalyptus globose, Peppermint, Ravintsara, Clove, Tea-tree.
When can it be used?
In case of winter infections , to stimulate the body's natural defenses, such as:
- intense fatigue
How to use Aromaforce lotion
In friction: 3 to 5 drops on the chest and back, 2 to 4 times a day, for skin care or to strengthen the body's defenses. In the presence of fragile skin, it is advisable to dilute the AROMAFORCE synergy to 50% in a soft and very penetrating vegetable oil (sweet almond, macadamia, avocado, etc.).
In atmospheric diffusion: place a few drops in a PRANARÔM ultrasonic diffuser to take advantage of the benefits of essential oils (cleansing the atmosphere, easy breathing), but also to ensure good humidification of your living spaces.
In inhalation: place a few drops in a container containing simmering water, to breathe more freely and purify the atmosphere, inhalation can also be done by breathing the essential oils deposited on a handkerchief or a pillow.
Oral use: mixed in honey, vegetable oil or sugar (from 1 to 4 drops, 2 to 4 times a day), to soften and refresh the irritated throat.
To effectively protect you from winter infections and fatigue related to colds, flu, we recommend an oligotherapy treatment with Oligocure Labcatal MANGANESE COPPER GOLD , trace elements effective to strengthen and boost your immunity naturally.
Composition of the Aromaforce lotion
100% essential oils of Lavandin, Ho wood, Eucalyptus radiate, Niaouli, Rosemary officinal, Eucalyptus globose, Peppermint, Ravintsara, Clove, Tea-tree
Precautions for using Aromaforce lotion
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Keep away from all sources of heat and light.
- This product is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless advised by the doctor or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 3 years.
Boost the body to avoid viruses
In winter, the body is tired, the immune defenses are weakened and epidemics are numerous. Now is the time to give the body a boost to help it resist seasonal viruses.
4 natural ingredients to fight against viruses:
- Natural vitamin C : best ally against chronic fatigue, acerola contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Ginseng : an invigorating plant par excellence, it fights physical and mental fatigue and stimulates the immune system
- Thyme: it is an antiviral, natural antioxidant, it relieves inflammation of the throat
- Eucalyptus: this plant is a powerful antiseptic for the respiratory tract
How can you protect yourself more against viral infections?
Several research studies (1-3) show that essential oils have a great antiviral power against RNA and DNA viruses. They can be used to disinfect hands, clean up the environment and support the immune system:
Treat viruses - natural defenses solution
- Sanitize the hands by applying hydroalcoholic solutions or a few drops of essential oil of Ravintsara, Eucalyptus radiated, Tea Tree or Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution to the palms of the hands.
- Help the immune system by taking food supplements, including those with essential oils such as Oleocaps 1 and / or Oleocaps 4 Pranarom
- Strengthen the immune system by applying the Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution locally to the wrists, chest or back.
- Clean the air using the Aromaforce sanitizing spray and diffusing with a diffuser the Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution or the essential oils of Ravintsara and / or radiated Eucalyptus.
- Wu, S. et al. (2010, April). Essential oil attenuates influenza virus infection via inhibition of membrane fusion in vitro. In journal of investigative medicine (Vol. 58, No. 4, p. 677
- Wang, W. et al. (2008). Anti-virus activity of combined essential oil on infectious bronchitis virus. Indian veterinary journal, 85 (11), 1147-1148
- Jackwood, MW et al. (2010). Avian coronavirus infectious bronchitis virus susceptibility to botanical oleoresins and essential oils in vitro and in vivo. Virus research, 149 (1), 86-94.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
It can be difficult to approach a new season. Especially when the seasonal transition involves winter. All winter conditions contribute to weakening your body. As winter approaches, your body begins to feel the effects of the change of season. Your metabolism tends to slow down. The cold and windy winter weather causes the body to draw on more energy and resources. Fatigue and a lowered immune system are then quickly felt. For your health, it is essential to prepare yourself for this new daily routine. Anticipating the effects of cold weather allows for a smooth transition to a better winter. To be well prepared, there are a few things you can do in your daily life. Exercise The cold...See article