AROMAFORCE natural defenses solution Pranarôm is a solution based on essential oils which increases the resistance of your body and strengthens your natural defenses.
Available in 5 ml and 30 ml bottles.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Indications of the Aromaforce natural defenses solution
AROMAFORCE Lotion PRANAROM is a liquid solution based on essential oils which stimulates the body's natural defenses.
Multi-use, it can be used:
- in friction
It is a lotion which contains essential oils of Lavandin, Ho wood, Eucalyptus radiate, Niaouli, Rosemary officinal, Eucalyptus globose, Peppermint, Ravintsara, Clove, Tea-tree.
When can it be used?
In case of winter infections , to stimulate the body's natural defenses, such as:
- intense fatigue
How to use Aromaforce lotion
In friction: 3 to 5 drops on the chest and back, 2 to 4 times a day, for skin care or to strengthen the body's defenses. In the presence of fragile skin, it is advisable to dilute the AROMAFORCE synergy to 50% in a soft and very penetrating vegetable oil (sweet almond, macadamia, avocado, etc.).
In atmospheric diffusion: place a few drops in a PRANARÔM ultrasonic diffuser to take advantage of the benefits of essential oils (cleansing the atmosphere, easy breathing), but also to ensure good humidification of your living spaces.
In inhalation: place a few drops in a container containing simmering water, to breathe more freely and purify the atmosphere, inhalation can also be done by breathing the essential oils deposited on a handkerchief or a pillow.
Oral use: mixed in honey, vegetable oil or sugar (from 1 to 4 drops, 2 to 4 times a day), to soften and refresh the irritated throat.
To effectively protect you from winter infections and fatigue related to colds, flu, we recommend an oligotherapy treatment with Oligocure Labcatal MANGANESE COPPER GOLD , trace elements effective to strengthen and boost your immunity naturally.
Composition of the Aromaforce lotion
100% essential oils of Lavandin, Ho wood, Eucalyptus radiate, Niaouli, Rosemary officinal, Eucalyptus globose, Peppermint, Ravintsara, Clove, Tea-tree
Precautions for using Aromaforce lotion
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Keep away from all sources of heat and light.
- This product is not a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Unless advised by the doctor or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 3 years.
Boost the body to avoid viruses
In winter, the body is tired, the immune defenses are weakened and epidemics are numerous. Now is the time to give the body a boost to help it resist seasonal viruses.
4 natural ingredients to fight against viruses:
- Natural vitamin C : best ally against chronic fatigue, acerola contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Ginseng : an invigorating plant par excellence, it fights physical and mental fatigue and stimulates the immune system
- Thyme: it is an antiviral, natural antioxidant, it relieves inflammation of the throat
- Eucalyptus: this plant is a powerful antiseptic for the respiratory tract
How can you protect yourself more against viral infections?
Several research studies (1-3) show that essential oils have a great antiviral power against RNA and DNA viruses. They can be used to disinfect hands, clean up the environment and support the immune system:
Treat viruses - natural defenses solution
- Sanitize the hands by applying hydroalcoholic solutions or a few drops of essential oil of Ravintsara, Eucalyptus radiated, Tea Tree or Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution to the palms of the hands.
- Help the immune system by taking food supplements, including those with essential oils such as Oleocaps 1 and / or Oleocaps 4 Pranarom
- Strengthen the immune system by applying the Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution locally to the wrists, chest or back.
- Clean the air using the Aromaforce sanitizing spray and diffusing with a diffuser the Aromaforce Natural Defense Solution or the essential oils of Ravintsara and / or radiated Eucalyptus.
- Wu, S. et al. (2010, April). Essential oil attenuates influenza virus infection via inhibition of membrane fusion in vitro. In journal of investigative medicine (Vol. 58, No. 4, p. 677
- Wang, W. et al. (2008). Anti-virus activity of combined essential oil on infectious bronchitis virus. Indian veterinary journal, 85 (11), 1147-1148
- Jackwood, MW et al. (2010). Avian coronavirus infectious bronchitis virus susceptibility to botanical oleoresins and essential oils in vitro and in vivo. Virus research, 149 (1), 86-94.