PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Niaouli MELALEUCA quinquenervia 1.8 10 ml EOBBD Oil niaouli Essential exhibits anti-infective, antiviral, antifungal, expectorant, decongestant venous, hypotensive and skin protective.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Phytosun Aroms Essential Oil Niaouli Melaleuca Quinquenervia 1.8
Niaouli provides an essential oil of remarkable efficacy and tolerance, formerly called gomenol. Like true lavender, it is considered a panacea as its indications are broad. The multiple results obtained by its use allow it to rank among the top 10 essential oils used by informed consumers.
sb 1.8-cineole, viridiflorol
Properties: Anti-infectious, antiviral, antifungal. Expectorant. Venous decongestant, hypotensive. Skin protector.
Properties of Niaouli essential oil
The essential oil of niaouli has anti-infectious and anti- bacterial properties against Gram + bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus beta-hemolytic) and Gram- (Pseudomonas aeruginosa often responsible for nosocomial diseases, Mycobacterium sp).
The effectiveness seems even better when paired with manuka essential oil. It is antifungal, anticandidosis and it is a very active antiviral. It is also an essential oil anti-parasitic, febrifuge, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, venous decongestant and radioprotective.
Indications of Niaouli essential oil
Niaouli essential oil is used in the following therapeutic indications:
- Arteritis, coronary artery disease, varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- Sinusitis, rhinitis and nasopharyngitis, bronchitis, genital herpes, cervical dysplasias, urethritis and prostatitis, viral hepatitis, gastritis and ulcers, psoriasis, infected wounds
- Local prevention of burns due to radiotherapy
Tips for using Niaouli essential oil
Recommended synergies :
Analgesic and antiviral action on infected mucous membranes such as genital herpes ; mix 2 drops of niaouli essential oil, 2 drops of tea tree and a drop of peppermint in 10 drops of calendula vegetable oil. Apply this mixture 5 times a day on the affected mucous membranes.
Precautions for use of Niaouli essential oil
- BE CAREFUL to scrupulously respect the prescribed doses
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Forbidden in people with epilepsy
- Forbidden to people allergic to linalool or limonene
- Forbidden to people with asthma without the advice of an allergist
- Do not use in the pure state (dermocaustic)
- Do not distribute
- Forbidden to people with hormone-dependent cancers, mastosis or fibrosis