Frontline Combo Cats and Ferrets is a veterinary medicinal product, in the form of pipettes, which offers complete protection against fleas and anti-ticks for your cat and its environment.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/5/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
What are the Frontline Combo Cats and Ferrets pipettes used for?
Whether indoors or outdoors, our domestic felines lead a life of adventure on which they inexorably cross the path of parasites. These represent a particular danger for your felines, which is why it is important to protect them with a pest control adapted to your lifestyle!
Frontline Combo cats and ferrets is an integrates an active IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) which helps to minimize the risk of infestation in your home. Indeed, 95% of fleas live in your habitat. A pest control like this will limit the contamination of your home and clean up your pet's living space.
The Frontline Combo Cats and Ferrets pipettes completely protect your home and your pet against the appearance of fleas and ticks. They eliminate and prevent the reproduction of parasites for up to four weeks. In addition, they help prevent allergic reactions related to pests in cats and ferrets. Especially since they act on the three species of ticks present in France. Finally, they help reduce the laying of fleas by preventing the hatching of larvae and limiting the formation of cocoons.
How to use the Frontline Combo Cats and Ferrets pipettes?
- Place your cat on the knees and take a Frontline Combo Cats and Ferrets pipette.
- Hold the pipette vertically and break off the end at the pre-cut place
- Part the hair between your cat's shoulder blades, place the tip on the visible skin, and squeeze the flea pipette several times to empty it completely.
- Your cat is now protecting.
Renew the application regularly.
Can be used in cats over 2 months old and weighing over 1 kg. Suitable for ferrets over 6 months old.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Frontline Combo Cats and Ferrets Pipettes with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Fipronil, (S) -Methoprene
Precaution of use
- Do not use in rabbits.
- Avoid washing or bathing your pet within 2 days of applying the product.
- This product is a veterinary medicinal product.
- Read carefully the instructions before use.
- Ask your pharmacist or veterinarian for advice.
- If symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian.
Available in boxes of 3 and 6 pipettes.