The Arkocaps of thyme from the Arkopharma laboratory are a natural dietary supplement that softens the respiratory tract and maintains defense and comfort during the winter.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/26/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Arkocaps Thyme Respiratory Softener used for?
Thyme helps soften the airways. Arkocaps Thyme is a natural dietary supplement that softens the airways in order to regain good respiratory comfort . Thyme is a plant that has softening properties on the respiratory tract . Thyme Arkocaps Respiratory Softener soothes coughing fits. It reduces nasal secretions.
Thyme is an essential plant from the onset of the first cold winters, in fact it has a good action on winter ailments. Made in France.
How to properly use Arkocaps of thyme 45 capsules?
Take 3 capsules a day before meals with a large glass of water.
Recommendations for use
- Oral route.
- From 12 years old.
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Thyme Arkocaps 45 capsules with our partner Avis checked after your purchase .
What is the composition of Food Supplement Respiratory Tracts?
Details of ingredients
Organic thyme leaf powder (Totum integral) (Thymus vulgaris L.)
100% VEGETABLE CAPSULE (derived from cellulose)
Average nutritional information
- For 3 capsules
- Thyme leaf powder: 975 mg
Arkogélules de thyme comes in the form of a bottle of 45 capsules.
Our naturo advice for adopting the right gestures
- Humidify your interior: dry air causes drying of the mucous membranes and promotes respiratory problems. If you don't have a humidifier, don't worry! You can simply dry damp clothes next to your radiators or leave the bathroom door open after taking a shower. Also be careful not to overheat your interior as electric heaters dry out the air considerably.
- Stay hydrated as much as possible: drink plenty of water and do not hesitate to overdo it with soups and herbal teas.
- Use saline to unclog your nose while cleaning the nasal passages. This will also prevent any complications like sinusitis.
- Avoid cigarette smoke.
- Sleep with your head elevated.