INHALER Puressentiel RESPIRATORY Aromatherapy
Puressentiel Laboratories specializes in the use and combination of essential oils for their health benefits : They have created a range of Inhalers whose many associated essential oils offer in each area an improvement.
Properties of INHALER Puressentiel RESPIRATORY
The RESPIRATORY Inhaler combines 19 Essential Oils:
- Essential oil of Anise,
- Bay St Thomas Essential Oil,
- Lemon essential oil,
- Cypress essential oil,
- Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil,
- Essential oil of Cajeput,
- Essential oil of clove,
- Essential oil of Eucalyptus Radiata,
- Thyme essential oil,
- Essential oil of Tea Tree,
- Essential Oil of Officinal Sage,
- Essential oil of Sylvester pine,
- Aspic Lavender essential oil,
- Essential oil of Lavandin Grosso,
- Essential oil of Peppermint,
- Niaouli essential oil,
- Oregano essential oil,
- Ravintsara essential oil,
- Rosemary essential oil with Cinéol
They are all certified HEBBD (Essential Oil Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and act in synergy to clear the congested airways. These essential oils have decongestant, antibacterial, antiviral and soothing properties.
Results of INHALER Puressentiel RESPIRATORY
The RESPIRATORY Inhaler clears the airways and strengthens the natural defenses to limit colds.
Tips for using INHALER Puressentiel RESPIRATORY
Place the inhaler at the entrance of a nostril,
Plug the other nostril,
and breathe deeply 3 times in a row.
Proceed in the same way for the other nostril.
It is advisable not to exceed 5 inhalations per day.
Aromagom 100% pure and natural essential oils calm the throat in case of hoarseness or pecking; ideal complement of the throat spray Aromaforce Pranarom natural mouthwash with essential oils in case of irritation and sore throat .