Pranarom Aromaforce Spray Groge Bio 15ml is an elixir for the throat with pure and natural essential oils. It freshens the breath and has a soothing influence on the throat in case of tickling or hoarseness.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Description of Pranarom Aromaforce Spray Groge Bio 15ml
Aromaforce Throat Spray Pranarôm is an organic spray formulated with essential oils , propolis and blackcurrant bud extract.
A mouthwash is a supplemental drug preparation that must be applied in the mouth. Formerly in the form of brushing, we now find more and more often mouthwashing drugs in the form of sprays or lozenges to suck, which makes it easier to reach the throat. Mouthwashes are essentially antiseptic, anti-inflammatory or analgesic, but not antibiotics.
It is recommended in the case of:
- sore throat
It allows to:
- freshen the breath
- soften the throat
- stimulate the immune system
Its action is possible thanks to the powerful power of essential oils which have softening, expectorant, anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious properties.
The propolis extract helps stimulate the immune system so that it can fight throat infections more easily.
Composition of Aromaforce mouthwash spray
Tips for using Aromaforce mouthwash spray
Shake before use.
Aromaforce throat spray can be used 3 to 8 times a day
Bring the nozzle of the spray into a horizontal position and direct it towards the throat or mouth, opening it widely.
- Adults, young people (> 12 years old): up to 3 sprays per use.
- Children 6 to 12 years old, pregnant (> 5th month) and breastfeeding women: 1 to 2 sprays per use.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: 1 spray per use.
Precaution for use of Aromaforce mouthwash spray
- Keep out of the reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use for more than 7 days.
- Store away from any source of heat and light.
- This product is not a medication.
- Does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not use before the 5th month of pregnancy and in children under 3 years old.
- Seek advice from a healthcare professional.
15 ml bottle