The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/2/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
Puressentiel Gorge Softening Gums
When can you take Puressentiel softeners?
- You caught a cold snap
- Your throat is irritated, shows pecking
- You are hoarse
- You want to prevent sore throats
Description of Puressentiel Gorge Softening Gums
These Puressentiel Respiratory Softening Gums are sucking gums that calm, soothe and soothe the throat for the comfort of the upper respiratory tract.
Without sugar, these gums have a pleasant and refreshing taste.
Guaranteed Dye-free - Preservative free - Animal gelatin free - No synthetic flavors
Two possible tastes:
- Eucalyptus-Mint gum , which contains Eucalyptus globulus essential oil and mint
- Citrus gums , which contains dried extracts of mauve leaves, marshmallow root, lemon essential oils, red tangerine essential oils
All essential oils present in these Puressentiel throat softeners have virtues:
- antiviral and antibacterial which effectively fight against viruses and bacteria responsible for respiratory infections.
- mucolytic , it helps to thin the mucus carrier of germs and often responsible for bronchial congestion and sore throat.
- soothing, by coating the mucous membranes to calm the burns and irritations of the throat, the pharynx and the vocal cords.
Advice for use and dosage
It is advisable to take 3 to 6 gums a day for 5 days maximum for adults and children over 7 years.
In preventive action, to help strengthen the immune system, discover the Organic Food Supplement Respiratory
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Puressentiel Throat Smoothing Gums with our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
Eucalyptus-Mint gums: (3.6g *), bulking agents (sorbitol, maltitol), aroma of natural origin: Eucalyptus globulus essential oils, mint (Mentha arvensis), vegetable sweetener extracted from stevia (rebaudioside A ), coating agent: carnauba wax.
Citrus gums: Ingredients and amounts for 6 gums: Acacia senna (Acacia senegal) stem and branch gum (2.7 g); sweeteners: sorbitol syrup, maltitol, steviol glycoside (1.8 mg); dry extract of mallow leaves (Malva sylvestris L.) (546 mg); dry extract of marshmallow roots (Althaea fficinalis L.) (210 mg); essential oil of lemon fruit (Citrus limon L.) (24 mg); essential oil of red mandarine epicarp (Citrus reticulata Blanco) (6 mg); coating agent: carnauba wax, vegetable oils of coconut and rapeseed.
* Maximum daily dose.
May contain traces of: nuts, egg, wheat
Precaution of use
These gums are not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, and children under 7 years. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Excess use may result in laxative effects.
Store in a cool dry place.
Introducing Puressentiel Gorge Softening Gums
Puressentiel throat softeners are in the form of a 45g metal box.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
For enhanced effectiveness, you can choose Puressentiel Throat Syrup and Respiratory Balm to help soothe the throat , clear the airways , and preserve the immune system .