Arkocaps of thyme from the Arkopharma laboratory is a natural food supplement that softens the respiratory tract and maintains defense and comfort during winter.
The advice of your pharmacist
Sent in 5 in 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/26/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Arkocaps Respiratory Softener Thyme used for?
Thyme helps to soften the respiratory tract. Arkogélules Thyme is a natural food supplement which allows to soften the respiratory tract in order to find a good respiratory comfort . Thyme is a plant that has softening properties on the respiratory tract . Respiratory Softening Thyme Arkocaps soothes coughing fits. It helps reduce nasal secretions. Thyme is an essential plant from the onset of the first cold of winter, in fact it has a good effect on winter ailments. Made in France.
How to use Arkogélules de thyme 45 capsules correctly?
Take 1 Arkogélule of thyme morning, noon and evening before meals with a large glass of water.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of thyme 45 capsules Arkocaps our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
What is the composition of Food Supplement respiratory tract?
Arkogélules de thyme 45 capsules is formulated on the basis of:
Thyme leaf powder (thymus vulgaris L), essential oil of the flowering aerial part of thyme encapsulated * (thymus vulgaris L), anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide. Shell of plant origin: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
* 1.5% of essential oil used in manufacturing.
Nutritional information for 3 capsules:
Thyme powder: 706 mg
What are the advice for use and side effects?
Internal use. Respect the dosage. Store in a clean, dry place away from heat, light and humidity. Always keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant and breastfeeding women seek advice from a healthcare professional.
Presentation - Packaging
Arkogélules de thyme 45 capsules comes in the form of a bottle of 45 capsules.
Our naturo advice to adopt the right actions:
- Humidify your interior: dry air causes the mucous membranes to dry up and promotes respiratory problems. If you don't have an air humidifier, don't worry! You can simply dry damp clothes next to your radiators or leave the bathroom door open after taking a shower. Also, be careful not to overheat your interior as electric heaters dry out the air considerably.
- Stay hydrated as much as possible: drink plenty of water and don't hesitate to overdo soups and herbal teas.
- Use physiological saline to unclog your nose while cleaning the nasal passages. This will also prevent any complications like sinusitis.
- Avoid cigarette smoke.
- Sleep with your head elevated.