Acne is manifested by the presence of comedones and pimples. It can take many forms. In all cases, to fight against acne , the use of specific seboregulators care is essential.
Order your acne treatment online in your bio pharmacy
If acne mainly affects adolescents, adults are not spared. Skin problems manifest themselves differently and the causes are not the same depending on age. Good news: there are solutions!
Buttons , oily skin , redness , brown spots , black spots ... Having a beautiful smooth skin without imperfection , it is obviously possible. Cleanse , purify , moisturize , we adopt a new beauty routine with one goal in mind: to clean up !
To overcome acne, it is necessary to privilege the sweetness. It is also necessary to adopt daily certain indispensable rules:
- Thoroughly clean the skin with a mild skin-specific product.
- Use every day a treatment.
- Adopt products suitable for oily skin and in particular a non-comedogenic makeup.
- Protect the skin from the sun.
Clean, smooth, soothe, matify ... The recommendations for treating acne-prone skin are many and it is not always clear to know what to choose. To guide you in your quest for the perfect skin, here is for you a selection of products against pimples and boils , against comedones , whiteheads and blackheads ...
Different types of acne
Acne is a skin condition associated with inflammation of the pilosebaceous follicles . There are 3 types of acne:
- Retentional acne results in the production of comedones, cysts, blackheads and whiteheads. This is usually how the affection begins. The excess of sebum and the closing of the hair canal through which the sebum flows, creates a retention of sebum in the sebaceous gland, and gives rise to the black dots and white dots .
- Inflammatory acne is characterized by large, painful red pimples and cysts that can leave scars indented. Retentional acne, with the development of the bacterium propionibacterium acnes, becomes inflammatory by microbial overgrowth, causing red lesions .
- Mixed acne combines both forms of retinal acne and inflammatory acne with comedones and red pimples. This case of juvenile acne is the most common case in adolescents (about 60% of acne.
The treatment adapted to acne depends on the type of lesions that the teenager or the adult has, allergies, tolerance to the drugs, the presence or absence of pregnancy.
It is advisable to use local treatments to target retention lesions (vitamin A derivatives or fruit acids) and those targeting inflammatory lesions (antibiotics or benzoyl peroxide).
When acne is at risk of scarring, antibiotics are used to treat severe acne with local treatments. Before use, ask your doctor for advice .
Choose your acne treatment according to your skin type
Acne skin cleansing
Light acne is a hygiene problem; if you exfoliate your skin enough, it will regain its radiance. But the truth is much more complex. When it comes to skincare with acne-prone skin, it's all about preserving the skin's balance and the right choice of powerful ingredients.
That is why it is advisable to clean your skin morning and evening, using a micellar solution or purifying cleansing gel suitable for oily acne prone skin:
Moisturizing skin against acne
Moisturizing with a non-comedogenic care imperfection oily skin encourages it to produce less sebum and therefore fewer pimples and blackheads.
- Keracnyl repair by Ducray is a care specially adapted for acne-prone skin dried by treatments
- The aggressions can also appear following the use of soaps, of milks and dermatological treatments more or less irritating, in particular the treatments of the acne. Physiogel Cleansing Gel Dermo ultra-soft fluid cleanser for reactive sensitive skin , skins weakened by dermatological treatments and intolerant skin to conventional soaps or milkshakes.
- Curaspot Dermacontrol Acne Moisturizing Cream SPF 30 has been specially formulated for the hydration of acne-prone skin. It allows the hydration and the reconstruction of the cutaneous barrier thanks to the Ceramides technology, and protects UVA and UVB effectively.
Skin treatment against acne
Treat locally to eradicate pimples, reduce inflammation and avoid unsightly marks and scars.
- The Cream Specific Care Cytolac is a hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic carefully formulated to cleanse, soothe and moisturize the skin with imperfections. Cytolac contributes to the reduction of lesions like microcysts, comedones, papules or pustules.
- Keracnyl Ducray Control is a cream suitable for oily skin acne prone and promotes the disappearance of pimples and blackheads.
- Effaclar Duo + Cream La Roche-Posay 40ml is an anti-imperfection care, concealer, descaling, anti marks and anti Uv for oily skin imperfections. Anti-imperfection and anti-UV cream specifically formulated to treat and protect acne-prone oily skin.
The anti-acne beauty routine
To limit the appearance of acne pimples it is imperative to be rigorous in your daily care and adapt a beauty routine accordingly:
Morning anti acne routine :
Anti acne evening routine :
- Must remove make-up with the makeup remover of your choice: oil, milk, micellar water ...
- Clean your skin with Caudalie Cleansing Gel
- Remove the last traces of makeup and limestone with your sage floral water
- Apply the Botanical Essence Night Sanoflore that rebalances and deeply purifies the skin
- Moisturize your skin with the Aqua Magnifica Night Cream that complements the rebalancing action of the essence
Anti acne routine once a week :
- Make a gentle homemade scrub made from sugar / honey / vegetable oil. It will help remove dead skin and facilitate cell renewal
- After the scrub Pamper yourself with the purifying mask of Caudalie to moisturize, cleanse and rebalance the skin deep.
Find on our blog our latest articles: Acne of the teenager: how to choose the treatment adapted to its pimples , and Adult acne, the natural solutions to overcome it . Find the best brands of anti acne products: Avene Oily skin with imperfections , Bioderma Sebium , Keracnyl , etc ... Need advice to choose your natural anti acne solution? Do not hesitate to contact our graduate naturopaths on our secure form .