Mimitika Self-Tanning Applicator Glove allows you to easily and...3,29 €Out of stock
Mimitika Self-Tanning Foam 150ml is ideal for those who have never used...14,92 €In stock
Arkopharma Phytobronz is a food supplement, sun preparation, which...18,91 €In stock
Nhco Uv Self-Tanning Solar Skin Sun Protection 56 Capsules is a solar...24,55 €In stock
Oenobiol Tanning 30 Capsules for sale in our pharmacy bio. Food...15,07 €In stock
Good Sun Vitamines Boost is a food supplement, in the form of gums ,...23,60 €In stock
OXELIO Bronz Self-tanner solar preparer in capsules in our organic...21,23 €In stock
Vita Liberata Body Blur Self-Tanning Sunless Glow is suitable for all...28,25 €In stock
Doriance Solaire 30 capsules Naturactive in our organic pharmacy, share...19,81 €In stock
Bioderma Photoderm self-tanning mist 150 ml in our bio pharmacy. This...8,60 € 10,75 € -20%Reduced price!In stock
Phytobronz Self- Tanning Natural Tan 30 Capsules from Arkopharma...15,12 €In stock
Doriance Self-tanning Gardénia Naturactive in our organic pharmacy,...19,81 €Out of stock
Vita Liberata Phenomenal Self-Tanning Mousse is formulated for people...24,92 €In stock
Doriance Solaire Anti-age 60 capsules Naturactive in our organic...19,81 €In stock
Invisi Vita Liberata Foaming Tanning Water is suitable for all skin...22,08 €Out of stock
Vichy Ideal Sun self-tanning face and body 100ml in our pharmacy bio,...12,42 €In stock
Vita Liberata Fabulous Self-Tanning Mist 200ml provides a high level of...13,25 €Out of stock
Solar Avene self tanning milk satin jelly 100ml brings in an hour and...9,25 € 11,25 €Reduced price!In stock
Thanks to the Vita Liberata self-tanning wipes you will obtain a golden...24,92 €In stock
GARANCIA Self-tanning night mask 50ml in our organic pharmacy, Comment...16,58 €In stock
AUTOHELIOS La Roche-Posay Self-tanning cream gel moisturizing 100ml in...10,79 €In stock
Oenobiol Milky Fluid Autobronzant 100ml on sale in our online pharmacy...13,29 €In stock
Nuxe Sun Self-Tanning Moisturizing Milk Sublimator 100 ml for sale in...14,58 €In stock
COMODYNES SELF-TANNING Intensive self-tanning wipe in our pharmacy bio,...1,25 €Product available with different options
COMODYNES Original self-tanning wipe in our pharmacy bio, Give your...8,29 €In stock
Vita Liberata Fabulous Self-Tanning Lotion Progressive is suitable for...14,08 €Out of stock
COMODYNES SELF-TANNING Self-tanning body glove in our pharmacy bio,...4,58 €Out of stock
Vita Liberata Self-Tanning Anti-Aging Serum is a self-tanning treatment...22,08 €In stock
Vita Liberata Self-Tanning Applicator Glove is the accessory you need to...4,42 €In stock
Order in the pharmacy your self-tanner and your solar preparers
The choice of a self-tanning cream or mist depends above all on the natural complexion of your skin. It is for this reason that it is necessary to adapt the self-tanner to your skin color. Sun products with a high DHA concentration (5%) are therefore intended for dark skin . Fair skin should choose a self-tanner with less DHA concentration (3%) so as not to obtain an orange complexion . For sensitive skin, there are fragrance-free products that limit the risk of allergies when applying the treatment to the skin.
The effect expected by the user also enters into the criteria for choosing a self-tanner . Thus, for an instant tan, it is better to opt for conventional self-tanners that offer a quick result (3 hours after application) and an outfit of 5 to 7 days. With a high concentration of DHA, they are mainly indicated for dark skin .
Self-tanners are now available in many forms:
- The self-tanning spray that delivers a small amount of the product. in general, its penetration is rapid and the product does not stick to the touch. This involves spraying the product and smoothing it with the palm of your hand without rubbing it so as not to eliminate it.
- The self-tanning gel which has a fresh texture and devoid of fatty substances. This sun care penetrates and dries quickly but the gel form is rather not recommended for dry skin because it may dry out the skin. The gel is applied with the palm of my hand, massaging until complete penetration.
- Self-tanning foam is commonly melting and very pleasant to apply. It dries quickly and does not stick. This treatment is suitable for dry skin because it allows good hydration of the skin . Lathering the product directly on the skin allows better penetration and a more homogeneous distribution of the product.
- Wipes : practical as a mobile solution that leaves no marks or stains and to keep in your bag or suitcase.
It is advisable to prepare your skin for UV exposure at the end of spring, by taking suitable food supplements, which generally include:
- Natural carotenoids, Phytoperine® and vitamin E , to help you improve resistance to external aggressions and free radicals generated under the effect of UV, to promote pigmentation of the skin.
- Phytoperine® optimizes the bioavailability of betacarotene and therefore boosts the action of carotenoids.
- Argan, Borage and Sesame oils, a complex of precious oils, rich in essential Omega 6 fatty acids, to act from the inside, which helps maintain hydration and elasticity of the epidermis, weakened when exposed to the sun.