ORGANIC Essential Oil Clove Clove PRANAROM
Aromatic molecules : Eugenol, eugenyl acetate
Distilled part : flower bud or "clove"
Bio means "from organic farming" (Certisys Control-BE1)
Description and Benefits of Organic Essential Oil Clove Clove PRANAROM
Traditionally known for its properties:
- Antalgic and antiseptic (especially for neuralgia and dental infections, dental pain).
- Intestinal antiseptic, Brain energizer.
Advice for use and dosage
- Preparation for childbirth (3 weeks before); 1 drop + 1 drop of lemon on a neutral tablet, 2 times a day the 1st and 2nd week, 3 times a day during the 3rd week.
- Nervous exhaustion 1 drop + 1 drop of Ravensare on a neutral tablet, 3 times a day.
- Toothache (dental pains or sore mouth, sensitive gums) due to an early onset of suspected bacterial infection, it is customary to take 1 drop of clove essential oil + 1 drop of wintergreen essential oil on 1 cotton to put against the tooth, or apply with the finger around the tooth. In case of significant dental pain, it is customary to quickly consult a pure dentist to clarify the diagnosis.
- Febrile states (adults), use of a drop of clove essential oil + 1 drop of black spruce essential oil + 1 drop of Lavender essential oil, 1 drop of this mixture on a neutral tablet 3 times a day.
- Nail disorders (adults), professionals recommend the use of a drop of clove nails on the affected area on the first day. The next day, put 1 drop of Tea-Tree then the 3rd day, put 1 drop of Litsée. Then repeat with the Essential Oil Clove. Long treatment, minimum 3 months, because these conditions are very difficult to control.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Essential Oil Clove Clove PRANAROM 10ml with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Clove Floral Clove Essential Oil (Clove) Eugenia caryophyllus - Organic, 100% pure and natural
Precaution of use
Do not distribute. Apply with great care on the skin or mucous membranes.
In case of tooth ache or suspicion of dental abscess , the use of clove essential oil is effective but it is important to apply the solution only on the painful area in the oral cavity, in order to benefit from a local anesthetic action . If this clove oil is ingested or misused, it is recommended to consult a doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Do not use in children under 3 years, or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product can not replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in children under 3 years of age. Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Presentation of Essential Oil Organic Clove Clove Clove PRANAROM
Available in 10ml bottle
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
All our organic essential oils are certified AB (Organic Farming and Certisys Control BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and integral.Each has an original name, HECT (Essential Oil ChemoTypée), intended to characterize them from one point botanical and biochemical.
Warning: Essential oils have an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously respect the doses prescribed, they are the result of a long experience of researcher. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, on the contrary, cause undesirable effects.