PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Clove nails EUGENIA caryophyllata 10 ml EOBBD
Essential Oil of cloves is used for its properties: analgesic and antiseptic (including neuralgia and dental infections), intestinal antiseptic, and stimulating brain.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Clove Eugenia caryophyllata nails 10 ml
Native to the Molucca Islands, this tree 20 meters high appreciates maritime tropical soils drained. Its leaves are opposite, leathery and persistent. Its pinkish white flowers are grouped in small compact and branched cymes.
op buds (nails)
sb eugenol, eugenyl acetate
Properties of the essential oil of clove
The essential oil of clove has antibacterial properties powerful broad-spectrum, antifungal, regulator of intestinal flora and carminative. She parasiticide (very effective on lice), worming and acaricide. Is an immunostimulatory essential oil, anti-allergy by inhibiting histamine release from mast cells, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic. It is also an
topically analgesic, an anesthetic in the oral cavity and a pulp cauterizing. It is anticonvusivante, antiinflammatory, hypertensive and gastroprotective. It is a depressant of the central nervous system, as well as uterine and sexual tonic.
the essential oil of clove Indications
We use the essential oil of clove in the following therapeutic indications:
- Digestive disorders, diarrhea, dysentery, various infections, small wounds
- Respiratory bacterial and viral infections: tonsillitis and pharyngitis, acute or chronic bronchitis, asthmatic bronchitis, sinusitis
- Tropical Diseases: malaria, amoebiasis, herpes zoster, herpes simplex, Helicobacter pylori
- Arthritis, rheumatism
- Urinary and intestinal infections: fermentations, diarrhea, cystitis, intestinal dysmicrobism
- Dermatomycoses and parasitosis
- Intellectual asthenia (lack of focus) and sexual (frigidity, impotence)
- Oral Infections: abscesses, ulcers, stomatitis
Tips for using the essential oil of clove
Oral: *** Distribution: NO
Action antibacterial and analgesic oral cavity ulcer types; Dilute 1 drop of essential oil of clove, in synergy with one drop of essential oil of bay leaves and 1 drop of essential oil of lavender aspic in 3 drops of disper. Pour this mixture in half a glass of warm water and perform a mouthwash 2-3 times a day for 3 days.
nervous exhaustion; 1 drop + 1 drop Ravensare on a neutral tablet, 3 times daily.
Toothache due to early infection; 1 drop + 1 drop of 1 Wintergreen cotton to put against the tooth, or apply with your finger around the tooth.
1 / Possible use: Abscess (adults)
1 drop of Clove nails topical application to the tooth with the finger as needed.
2 / Other possible use: nail disorders (adults)
1 drop Clove nails on the affected area on day 1, day 2 to 1 drop of Lavender abrial then the 3rd day 1 drop of Lemon grass and repeat with the clove nails. Treatment long, minimum three months because fungal infections are very difficult to curb.
Precautions of the essential oil of clove
- Do not use pure (dermocaustic), always dilute
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibited in epilepsy
- Prohibits if allergic to eugenol
- Forbidden to asthmatics without the advice of an allergist
- Avoid combination with anticoagulants
- Do not distribute
The highlight is the dried flower bud; the claws are all flower stalks and stalks. The HE has a warm smell and a burning taste.
HE claws and leaves Clove (richer in eugenol) are of lower quality, cheaper, and color more pronounced if they were not corrected.