PHYTOSUN AROMS ESSENTIAL OIL Clove organic nails EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLATA 10 ml HEBBD
Clove Essential Oil is used for its properties: Analgesic and antiseptic (especially for neuralgia and dental infections), intestinal antiseptic, and cerebral energizer.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Phytosun Aroms essential oil of organic cloves used for?
The clove is an unbloomed flower bud, it has been known to Indian Vedic medicine (1500 BC) and Chinese medicine since 2 centuries BC. JC.
Arab-Persian medicine lends it beneficial effects on "urinary incontinence and difficulty in urinating due to cold". Taken with whey, it stimulates coitus. It perfumes the breath, strengthens the gums, stomach and liver, and calms vomiting. Taken in eye drops, it strengthens the sight.
Valnet (20th century) reports that the essential oil was used for disinfecting the hands of surgeons, midwives and nurses, and for cleaning wounds and the umbilical cord, as Leclerc (20th century) also reports.
Historically, this world famous spice has been used to treat dental caries, oral infections and to fill hollow teeth. The essential oil is used today in pharmacy , in the food industry and in perfumery.
How to properly use Phytosun Aroms Organic Clove essential oil?
- In cutaneous application diluted to 10%: 3 drops of essential oil in 27 drops of vegetable oil, 3 times a day on the abdomen for digestive ailments, and on the lower back for libido.
- Oral: On the advice of the pharmacist, doctor or naturopath
- In mouthwash: Dilute 1 drop in a cup filled with alcoholic mouthwash.
Majority main components :
- Phenols 83%: eugenol
- Esters 10%
What are the side effects and contraindications?
- Risk of oral hepatotoxicity
- Pure dermocausticity, dilution required
- Reserved for adults
- Pure, it is irritating to the mucous membranes and the skin, toxic to the liver and neurotoxic in high doses, convulsive and depressive of the central nervous system
- Do not inhale, diffuse, or put in the bath
- No more than 10 days of use
- Drug interactions with essential oils containing sesquiterpenes at more than 10%
- Contraindicated in pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Hepatic metabolism can cause hepato toxicity, it should always be diluted and combined with other well-tolerated EOs, in order to "cut" it and reduce its proportion in the final mixture.
- Prohibited in animals
- Avoid association with anticoagulants
- Potential interactions with warfarin
Presentation - Packaging:
This product is in the form of a 10ml bottle available on our online Bio pharmacy.