Some homeopathic medicines do not carry a therapeutic indication or dosage. The reason ? In homeopathy, the same medicine can treat different diseases (digestive disorders and insomnia for example) and the same condition (the common cold) can be treated with different drugs, chosen according to the patient. It is up to the health professional to determine who to take and how. These drugs without therapeutic indication are often in tubes and doses (traditional forms of homeopathy) and are designated by their Latin name. Here is a list of frequently asked questions about homeopathic medicines. How to take my homeopathic medicine? In general, taking the homeopathic medicine is recommended...See article
Climaxol Jambes Lourdes Lehning is a homeopathic medicine used in cases of veino-lymphatic insufficiency (heavy legs, pain, impatience) or capillary fragility (small blood vessels).
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : hemorrhoids
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/19/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
CLIMAXOL HEAVY LEGS LEHNING HOMEOPATHY 60ML
Climaxol Heavy Legs by Lehning is a homeopathic medicine traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of:
- disorders related to poor venous or lymphatic circulation (heavy legs, impatience);
- small subcutaneous hemorrhages resulting in red or purplish spots.
Lehning Climaxol is a medicine that contains herbal extracts which have a protective effect on the blood vessels.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of 150mg Solaray Oregano Oil 60 Capsules with our partner reviewsfrom verified after your purchase.
- Indications Climaxol: veino-lymphatic insufficiency.
Usual dose: 20 to 25 drops, twice a day.
- Indications Climaxol: functional disorder of capillary fragility.
- Usual dose:
20 drops, 3 times a day.
- To be taken in a little water, before meals.
|p 100 ml|
|Witch hazel, tincture||28 ml|
|Thorny butcher's broom, tincture||28 ml|
|Horse chestnut, dye||28 ml|
|Hydrastis, tincture||8 ml|
|Viburnum, tincture||8 ml|
Precautions for use
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Food supplements should be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle and not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- The effect of this medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding is not well known. The assessment of the possible risk associated with its use is individual: ask your pharmacist or doctor for advice.
- This medicine contains alcohol in significant quantities (1 dose corresponds to 3.4 ml of wine).
Climaxol Jambes Lourdes comes in the form of a 60 ML bottle.
Medicines authorized for AMM / CIP 3400938204650
Advice from your expert pharmacist
In the event of venous insufficiency : inability of the veins of the legs to bring blood back to the heart which manifests itself by a feeling of heavy legs , we recommend compression socks .
Regular physical activity and elevation of the foot of the bed facilitate venous and lymphatic circulation.
Some homeopaths recommend not to use certain toothpastes that are incompatible with these treatments. Homeopathy granules or homeopathic tablets must melt under the tongue and to be effective the mucous membrane of the mouth must not be impregnated with any flavor (tobacco, coffee, chewing gum, toothpaste, etc.). We advise you to choose the Natural Toothpaste Daily care of teeth and gums LEHNING compatible with a homeopathic treatment .