Dapis Gel Soothing Care from BOIRON Laboratories is an emergency treatment for insect bites and in particular mosquitoes, bees and wasps, in order to neutralize inflammation and soothe pain.
Dapis Boiron: Instant Homeopathic Relief
Insects secrete defensive substances that are harmful to human subjects and although the majority of bites are not serious, they can reveal a certain dangerousness. The sting results in sharp pain, depending on the amount of venom injected, the skin becomes red, swells and itches appear.
Dapis Boiron Gel is your essential ally for unexpected moments. This homeopathic soothing gel provides instant and effective relief for all insect bites. Its fast action soothes itching and reduces swelling, allowing you to resume your activities with peace of mind.
Formulated from homeopathic ingredients, Dapis Boiron Gel is a high quality product. It adheres to the strictest industry standards, ensuring optimal safety and efficiency. Homeopathy offers a natural and respectful approach to the body, which aims to stimulate its own defense system.
Convenient and Portable
With its 40 g format, Dapis Boiron Gel is the ideal companion for all your travels. Whether you're going for a hike in the mountains, a picnic in the park or a barbecue in your backyard, you'll always be prepared for insect bites. Its convenient and compact size fits easily in your purse, backpack or first aid kit.
Free yourself from bites with Dapis Boiron
Dapis Gel, contains:
- Extract of Ledum Pallustre (Lède des Marais): This small marshy shrub has anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural inhibitor of prostaglandins, responsible for various skin reactions during an insect bite.
- Apis Mellifica Extract (Bee Poison Extract): The application of this extract allows the area attacked by an insect bite to find immediate relief that reduces inflammation, through an immediate response from the body's immune system. 'body.
- Propylene Glycol: This agent is an emulsifier which promotes the penetration of soothing active ingredients.
- Carbomer: This agent provides the melting and penetrating texture of the gel.
DAPIS soothing gel results
DAPIS GEL Soothing Care quickly relieves pain from insect bites and inhibits the risk of inflammation.
Tips for using DAPIS soothing gel
Apply the gel to the skin, performing a light massage. Renew the application as many times as necessary.
Apply the gel to the affected area as soon as you feel an insect bite. Make sure skin is clean and dry before application. Use enough gel to cover the sting and allow it to air dry. You can repeat the application every hour until the symptoms improve.
For external use only
Dapis Boiron Gel is intended for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and open wounds. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with clear water.
Store Dapis Boiron Gel at room temperature, out of reach and sight of children. Do not use the product after the expiry date indicated on the packaging.
Packaging of DAPIS soothing gel
Some natural tips to fight mosquito bites (and other stinging insects or plants)
Relieve mosquito bites with plants
When the mosquito (or flea) has bitten the body and the mosquito (or nettles) bite begins to scratch, one should rub the mosquito bite immediately with fresh parsley and leave this bite in the open air for about 45 mins.
Calm a mosquito bite naturally
To soothe a mosquito bite naturally, take an onion, cut it in half and rub the bitten part, just after the bite. Leave on the mosquito bite for a few minutes.
The itching effect should stop very quickly. Once the latter has calmed down, apply Marseille soap and rinse thoroughly. The mosquito bite will only be a bad memory.
Soothe a mosquito bite on your child
To soothe a mosquito bite on your child and almost spontaneously, just chop some fresh parsley and apply it immediately.
Another thing that works very well on mosquito bites is crushed blackcurrant leaves applied to the skin.
Calm an itch following a nettle sting
To relieve nettle stings, rub a few leaves of sorrel or plantin in your hand.
Then rub the leaves directly on the site of the nettle sting
Insect Bite Prevention Tips
1. Appropriate Clothing: Wear long-sleeved clothing, long pants, and closed-toe shoes when in areas with high insect populations. Light colors are less attractive to insects.
2. Insect repellents : Use insect repellents on your exposed skin and on your clothes. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions when applying.
3. Avoid Rush Hours : Mosquitoes are most active at dawn and dusk. If possible, avoid going out during these hours to reduce the risk of bites.
4. Eliminate Sources of Standing Water : Mosquitoes breed in standing water. Eliminate all sources of standing water around your home to reduce the mosquito population.
5. Use Mosquito Nets : If you sleep outdoors or in an area without air conditioning, use mosquito nets around your bed to protect against insect bites at night.
Order your Homeopathic medicines from the Dermatologie Boiron range
Homeopathy and Irritations, redness, chapping, superficial burns, insect bites, warts...
Homeopathy Boiron and Hygiene and Care
Boiron homeopathy and CARE
For hygiene and daily care, we offer herbal products, manufactured according to the same requirements as our medicines.
- Arnigel used in case of blows or bumps for the whole family
- Dapis stick is a medicine recommended in case of insect bites
- Dapis gel to soothe itchy skin