PHYTOSUN AROMS VEGETABLE OIL Jojoba SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BIO pump bottle
Considered the "gold of the Incas", is also a very good cleanser. Suitable for combination or oily skin because balance the acidity of the skin
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS VEGETABLE OIL Jojoba SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BIO 50 ml pump bottle
Used exclusively for skin care cosmetology, vegetable oil of Jojoba is actually a liquid wax obtained from the seeds of the shrub of the same name in South America. It balances the acidity of the skin and significantly improves the appearance of oily and combination skin.
Properties Vegetable oil Jojoba VIRGIN Phytosun aroms
Attention no food use: it causes histological changes and enterocytic enzymatic activities.
It is a lubricant that "fat" no. The wax is liquid above 10 ° in the native state, and solid up to 65 ° when it is hydrogenated (creams, sticks, soaps).
- Considered the "gold of the Incas", is also a very good cleanser.
- Sources of essential fatty acids Omega 3 - 6-9.
- Bases ideal to dilute essential oils.
- Rebalancing oily and sensitive skins
- Softens, peaceful and embellishes oily skin.
- Protects from drying out (cold, inclement weather, sunlight).
- Softens and gorgeous curly hair.
liquid wax texture; subtle nutty odor.
Composition of the Vegetable Oil Jojoba VIRGIN Phytosun aroms
100% vegetable oil: Jojoba Simmondsia chinensis
Tips for using vegetable oil Jojoba VIRGIN Phytosun aroms
oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) daily.
Cosmetic use: Suitable for combination or oily skin because balance the acidity of the skin. Is used in case of oily hair (20 minutes on the roots before shampooing) or in case of dry hair (mask on the hair in a wet and hot towel).
Precautions with vegetable oil Jojoba VIRGIN Phytosun aroms
- Do not swallow.
- Not a sunscreen.
- If allergic ground, ask your pharmacist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store away from light and heat in its tightly closed.
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Natural pharmacy specialized in Organic Vegetable Oils
Discover our new range of vegetable oils selected by our pharmacists and naturopaths experts in aromatherapy. Each batch of organic vegetable oil is systematically analyzed by an independent specialized laboratory. Organic vegetable oils are used in aromatherapy and cosmetics both to dilute the essential oils but also to bring new virtues (nourishing, regulating, anti-aging, ...)
How to use your vegetable oil
Moisturize your skin and remove makeup with vegetable oils:
On the surface of our skin, our layer of dead cells or the stratum corneum is rich in lipids. They contain ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids ... Frequent washing with detergents eliminates this lipid film. That is why it is advisable to use vegetable oils, 100% natural to moisturize the skin and eliminate impurities in order to reconstitute a lipid film and keep skin beautiful and healthy.
- For example, Pranarom Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil nourishes and soothes dry skin. It is emollient and protects the skin from drying out.
- Puressentiel 's organic macadamia vegetable oil softens and nourishes the skin, while preventing it from dehydration. Its fatty acid composition is very close to that of sebum: it is therefore suitable for everyone.
How to choose your organic vegetable oil
- Choose it virgin and unrefined. Indeed, a refined vegetable oil contains trans fatty acids, which can be harmful for the skin.
- Composition rich in fatty acid : Prefer vegetable oils rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and first cold pressed. PolyInsaturated Fatty Acids like omega-3 and omega-6 are essential and must be brought to our body through diet. Applied to the skin, they remain on the surface, at the level of the stratum corneum where they will allow to soften and bring a feeling of hydration.
- Choose vegetable oil according to its comedogenecity index : Prefer vegetable oils with low comedogenecity, that is to say that they do not favor or little black spots.
The comedogenicity index is measured on a scale from 0 to 5.
- Index 0: Not COMEDOGENE
- Clue 1: Little COMEDOGENE
- Clue 2: Slightly COMEDOGENE
- Clue 3: Moderately COMEDOGENE
- Index 4: Moderately to highly COMEDOGENE
- Indice 5: Very COMEDOGENE
For oily and acne-prone skin , use indices of 0 and 1, see 2, but avoid 3, 4 and 5. Oils rich in omega-3 are recommended for dry and reactive skin. Omega-3s will soothe inflamed skin with their anti-inflammatory properties ...
In a smoked glass bottle, tightly closed and protected from light, a vegetable oil is preserved for two years. Also find all our tips on our blog with " How to treat her hair with vegetable oils ". Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .