Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Sage - very useful plant in menopausal disorders and intestinal disorders.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : ovulation stimulation
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 06/17/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Sage - Full Sheet Pack 250 g
SAGE OFFICINALE SHEET hulled IPHYM Herb Salvia officinalis L.
Latin name: Salvia officinalis L.
Common names: Sage, Sacred Grass, Tea Europe
Parts used: Leaf
Origin: mediterranean Region
Properties SAGE OFFICINALE SHEET mondée
The sage leaves have antiperspirant properties (tuberculous sweats, chronic disease). They reduce hot flashes and menopausal symptoms. There is a estrogenic and anti-galactogenic. They are also antiseptic and antiviral. There is a powerful antioxidant activity (flavonoids, rosmarinic acid). This plant is antibacterial, antifungal, anti-diabetic and anti-mutagenic. It improves cognitive function in patients with Alzheimer's disease. There is a cholinesterase inhibition, and improved memory. The sage is strongly anti-asthenic due to the essential oil and rosmarinic acid. It is a cardiotonic and antiarrhythmic (oleanolic acid, ursolic acid). In addition, it is anti-inflammatory topically (ursolic acid). The aqueous extract inhibits the enzyme responsible for the collagenolytic activity of Porphyromonas gingivalis (responsible for ulcers).
Indications and uses SAGE OFFICINALE SHEET mondée
It uses the sage leaves in the following therapeutic indications:
- Amenorrhea, oligoménorrhées, menopause
- Ovarian Stimulation (it will not be effective if oophorectomy)
- Stimulation of ovulation
- Dystonia neurovegetative
- Small heart failure and arrhythmias
- Antiphlogistic in oral disease and throat, gingivitis, stomatitis
- Digestive disorders, flatulence, colitis, diarrhea
- Slow digestion, belching, flatulence
- Asthenia, anemia
Cons-indications with SAGE OFFICINALE SHEET mondée
- Estrogenic effects from overdose or prolonged use (more than 15 grams of leaves per dose)
- The thujone causes tachycardia, flushing, seizures, dizziness
- Contraindication in case of hormone-dependent cancer (breast, ovary)
The sage was declared as the "sacred herb" Latin. She was praised by Galen and Dioscorides for its emmenagogue and tonic properties.
Dosage SAGE OFFICINALE SHEET mondée
Against digestive disorders with mild gastrointestinal cramping, flatulence, bloating; in i NFusion: 5g leaves / L, 15 mm, drinking 3-4 cups / day.
Botanical description SAGE OFFICINALE SHEET mondée
Sage is a subshrub. Stems, measuring 20 to 30 cm, are covered with green leaves that persist in winter due to their coating of white woolly hair. Its flowers are purplish blue tinged with pink, clustered in terminal spikes that bloom in early summer. The flowers give off a strong aromatic smell, balsamic, which attracts bees.
Active ingredients: HE, tannins, diterpenes, flavonoids, triterpenes
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.