Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
CUT PLANT cockle IPHYM Herbalism Saponaria officinalis L.
Latin name: Saponaria officinalis L.
Common names: Saponaire
Parts used: Stem leafy (summer)
Origin: Europe and Asia
Properties cockle CUT PLANT
The cockle has diuretic properties, purifying and choleretic. She is best expectorant: irritating, stimulates coughing, induces the secretion of mucus and thins mucus in the airways. It also has antiinflammatory properties.
In vitro saponins inhibit prostaglandin synthetase; they are painkillers. The saponins have both a hydrophilic pole (or the sugary channels) and a lipophilic hydrophobic pole (genin), which imparts surfactant properties (foam aphrogène = power).
The drug has a foam index of 1,000 (top) to + 2000 (rhizome).
Indications and uses cockle CUT PLANT
the cockle is used in the following cases:
- Cough, bronchitis, asthma
- Rheumatic and arthritic pain
- Eczema and dermatological
Cons-indications Seifenkraut CUT PLANT
- WARNING, poisoning potential internal use (risk of cardiac arrest), avoid prolonged use in
Cockle dosage CUT PLANT
We can prepare a decoction by boiling for ten minutes saponin 15g per liter of water. This preparation is to be taken twice daily against skin problems. It can also serve as a poultice.
Recommended associations Seifenkraut CUT PLANT
To treat skin problems can be associated with the cockle of aloe vera.
Botanical description cockle CUT PLANT
The cockle is a persistent herbaceous plant with round rods, with lance-shaped leaves, decussate opposite sessile, and pale pink flowers in elongated chalice and streaked with red. His runners are underground. This plant grows in clearings and wastelands, ditches and wet areas. It is an invasive plant.
Pharmacology cockle CUT PLANT
Active ingredients: saponins, flavonoids
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.