Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Mullein - Full Flower Package 250 g
The advice of your pharmacist
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Mullein Flower entire IPHYM Verbascum thapsus L. Herbalism / V. densiflorum
The mullein is a medicinal plant with chest and softening properties.
Latin name: Verbascum thapsus
Other Names: Mullein, Grass man, Large chandelier, candle Notre Dame, Bouillon winged wolf tail.
Parts used: flowers
Main properties: Pectoral and calming
The mullein is a great downy plant with yellow flowers have a sweet honey-like odor.
Medicinal properties of mullein
The mullein contains active substances, including aucuboside, which are antimicrobial and analgesic and complement the soothing effect of mucilage in the treatment of chronic bronchitis.
Main indications of mullein
The infusion of mullein is used for cough, tracheitis, sore throat, bronchitis.
- Inflammation of the stomach, intestines
Dosage of mullein
Make a decoction: Boil 30 g of dried flowers and a liter of water for 5 minutes and filter sheets)
or infusion: infuse 50 g of dried flowers and a liter of boiling water for 15 minutes and filter sheets.
Our advice for infusion of mullein:
It is essential to always switch infusion and decoction on a very fine linen or better cotton wool to remove the tiny hairs that cover the entire plant (flowers and leaves) and, without this precaution, irritate the throat.
Botanical description of mullein
The mullein is a biennial plant with a taproot, fibrous and whitish.
Its very high stem, 1 to 2 meters, is right, tapered, simple, very fluffy, it bears large leaves, ovate, crenate, cottony, whitish green.
Flowers, large, yellow, are grouped in a long terminal spike very tight. They are visible from June to September.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.