Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Flowering top hawthorn Crataegus HERBORISTERIE oxyacanta
Soothes the heart, provides a restful sleep.
Crataegus L. oxyacanta
Other names: White Thorn, Thorn May, Noble spine, May Wood, Pear bird, Sénellier, Pear yes-
Properties of the buds Hawthorn
Indications Hawthorn flowering tops
Dosage of hawthorn
Infusion: 10 g / l, infuse for 15 minutes, drink a cup 3-4 times a day, cures for several weeks.
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist: How to achieve an infusion
. Put the recommended amount of herb (or herb mixture) in a teapot.
. Pour the boiling water volume indicated.
Note: Prepare your teas with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
. Replace the cover.
. Infuse the time. This time is variable according to the plant or portion thereof: from 3 to 5 minutes for the fresh plant, and from 5 to 15 minutes to dry the plants.
. Go and drink this tea hot.
NB: The infusions must then be kept cool and consumed rapidly (24).
Warnings against Hawthorn
No cons-indications reported so far.
Side effects of hawthorn
No side effects reported to date.
Use during pregnancy or lactation
No data is known at this time.
Recommended associations with hawthorn
- Passionflower (palpitations)
- Valerian (sleep)
- Olivier (mild to moderate hypertension)
Botanical description of hawthorn
Hawthorn is a shrub or bush up to 4 meters high. The gray branches are covered with short strong spines. Toothed and incised leaves are divided into 3-5 paler beneath shallow lobes, shiny green above. White or pinkish flowers appear in May, they are arranged in corymbs and leave the leaf axils. The fleshy fruit containing several seeds.
Slightly fragrant, characteristic.
A little sweet and bitter, astringent.
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.