Herbal Medicine offers solutions to treat plants. Whether it is to sleep better or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine; That is to say all medicinal plants, makes it possible to remedy everyday problems in a natural way. It is a solution that is both alternative and complementary to the treatments of classical medicine, increasingly in vogue and whose effectiveness is increasingly recognized. Here is in this article the different ways to use medicinal plants: herbal teas, powders and herbal extracts, Mother tinctures… « Medicinal plants are used to treat » minor pathologies « . From a certain point of time, it is necessary to know how to pass the hand to a health professional, a...See article
Mugwort (vulgar) Leaf HERBORISTERIE Artemisia vulgaris
Albert the Great says that wormwood has all the virtues: "Whoever takes care to always have it on the grass not be afraid of evil spirits, nor poison, nor water, nor fire, and nothing can harm "
Available expedié in 2 - 3 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Mugwort (vulgar) Leaf HERBORISTERIE Artemisia vulgaris
Latin name: Artemisia vulgaris L.
Common Names: mugwort, grass Saint-Jean, Saint-Jean crown, mugwort, Tobacco Saint-Pierre, the percent grass tastes, artemisia lemon grass, mugwort, royal herb, shed.
Parts used: Leaves and flowering tops
Origin: Widespread throughout Europe, Asia and North America, especially on fallow land, landfills, hedges, slopes, embankments tracks railway and river banks . It is very common in France but rare in the Southwest.
The Artemisia (Artemisia vulgaris) is an analogue of Absinthe (Artemisia absinthum). And she has a high dose of a toxic nature.
Several properties are recognized him: tonic, antipyretic, antispasmodic, vermifuge and stomachic. Infusion, it regulates the cycle of menstruation to menopause. It is also used to treat urinary tract infections.
Put in shoes, this plant would be under reduce fatigue while walking. Before, we used to flavor beer and stuff the turkey. It has a bitter sweet taste, which is felt by eating meat or drinking milk from animals that eat them. These plants can also be used in cases of epilepsy. Its young shoots are tender and sweet and can be used in salads or appetizers
In Chinese medicine, it is used to make moxa: sticks dried mugwort that is burned near the meridian points for the Heat. This principle is used in moxibustion and is an alternative to acupuncture and acupressure.
Botanical description of the mugwort or vulgar
- Woody root, creeping and fibrous
- Stem up to 1.5 meters: herbaceous, cylindrical, striated, reddish, slightly hairy, erect and rower
- Leaves alternate, lanceolate deeply cut into segments, dark green above, white and cottony below
- Yellow flowers clustered in small heads and arranged in small axillary spikes which together make up a long panicle
- Oval and smooth Fruit: achene
Harvest: flowering tops collected from the flowers appear in June, July
Properties of mugwort or vulgar
Indications mugwort or vulgar
Traditional use of mugwort or vulgar
- stimulation of the secretion of gastric juices in the case of loss of appetite.
- relief of flatulence and feelings of distension.
- treatment of dysmenorrhea.
- antibacterial and antifungal agent.
Dosage of mugwort or vulgar
Antispasmodic Infusion: 10 g / l, 15 mm; 50ml per day
Precautions with mugwort or vulgar
- A high dose risk of liver and kidney damage and convulsant
- Forbidden for pregnant women
The advice of our pharmacist herbalist: How to achieve an infusion
Put the recommended amount of herb (or herb mixture) in a teapot.
. Pour the boiling water volume indicated.
Note: Prepare your teas with low mineral water. Water plays an important role as it conveys the properties of plants.
. Replace the cover.
. Infuse the time. This time is variable according to the plant or portion thereof: from 3 to 5 minutes for the fresh plant, and from 5 to 15 minutes to dry the plants.
. Go and drink this tea hot.
NB: The infusions must then be kept cool and consumed rapidly (24).
Today No. 1 in pharmaceutical herbalism, the IPHYM PHARMA & PLANTES Group is a pharmaceutical establishment created in 1972, specialized in herbal medicine.
The mission of the laboratory Iphym: the well-being of all by medicinal plants.
- An integrated Quality Assurance and Quality Control laboratory.
- Maximum safety: a responsible pharmacist ensures compliance with pharmaceutical regulations.
- Traceability: control bulletin available for all products.
- AFSSAPS certification: we are regularly controlled by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products which validates our status as a pharmaceutical laboratory.
- GMP certification: all our production teams are trained in Good Manufacturing Practices.
The Iphym laboratories are recognized by the ANSM as a pharmaceutical establishment since 1972
Specialists in herbal medicine, aromatherapy, and gemmotherapy for pharmacists and health professionals, IPHYM laboratories use their expertise and know-how to offer you a wide range of herbal products.
Develop, select, control and distribute are areas of expertise of Iphym Laboratories.
Iphym Santé: the reference of the herbalism in France
- Plants selected for their quality, efficiency, and purity
- A strategy firmly focused on quality
- A wide choice of single bulk plants or mixtures
- Iphym kits ready to use to help you start your herbalism business.
- A complete range of pharmaceutical grade powders
- A range of capsules of powders and dry extracts and soft capsules complete in 1000 and 5000 capsules.
- Products offered in small packaging ready for sale or in large packaging for the preparation.
Sale of medicinal plants in your bio pharmacy online
Our doctors in pharmacy, herbalist training, referenced plants from a rigorous selection, from around the world and produced according to precise specifications, to ensure optimal quality of active ingredients. Our medicinal plants are not treated and their quality is controlled at each stage of their production. Not coming from a mixture of different origins, each lot of medicinal plant is of homogeneous quality. The care taken in the drying and storage of medicinal plants, guarantees you an irreproachable quality. The constant renewal of our stock of medicinal plants guarantees maximum freshness at the best price.