Take care of your joints with SILAGIC Drinkable Turmeric 450 ml on sale in our online bio pharmacy.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : mobility
Usually ships in 5 to 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
SILAGIC Oral Curcuma 450 ml
A food supplement based on turmeric, ginger and black pepper for joint comfort .
Description of SILAGIC Oral Curcuma 450 ml
Silagic Curcuma Buvable 450ml is a food supplement based on turmeric , ginger and black pepper .
- Turmeric naturally contains antioxidants , it plays a role in healthy bones and joints , supporting their flexibility and flexibility . It also plays a role in the proper functioning of the muscles .
- It is associated with ginger, known to promote joint comfort, and mobility of joints.
- Black pepper completes the formula to multiply the benefits, thanks to the piperine it contains.
Advice for use and dosage
Shake the bottle before use. Dilute 15 ml in a glass of water twice a day, preferably during the meal.
Rinse the measuring cap before and after each use.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of SILAGIC Oral Curcuma 450 ml with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Ingredients: water, stabilizer, glycerol, turmeric rhizome extract (Curcuma longa), acidifier: citric acid, ginger rhizome extract (Zingiber officinale), thickener: xanthan gum, preservative: potassium sorbate, black peppercorn extract (Piper nigrum).
Nutritional analysis for 2 measuring cups (2x15ml) :
|Turmeric extract||1,000 mg|
|of which 95% curcuminoids||950 mg|
|of which curcumin 75%||25mg|
|Ginger extract||100 mg|
|Black pepper extract||25mg|
Precaution of use
- Use as part of a varied, balanced diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Do not drink from the neck of the bottle, use the graduated measuring cap clipped on the bottle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Keep in a dry place and away from heat.
Introducing SILAGIC Oral Curcuma 450ml
Silagic comes in a 450 ml bottle.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
As we age, the amount of silicon produced by the body decreases irreversibly and that for all living beings.
Our joints require special care throughout our life to keep them supple and healthy. Neglecting these parts of the body can eventually cause rheumatism, joint pain, inflammation or uncomfortable stiffness. To stay in shape and avoid rusting, it is recommended to regularly massage the joints.
Gentle massages relax the muscles and relax the body. Also, if you do not have a circulatory disorder, apply warm compresses on the sore and tense joints: the heat helps to circulate the blood; and cold compresses when swollen or sensitive: the cold numbs the joint and helps to calm the pain.