VENASEVE Birch sap bio Circulation Herbalgem 250ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
VENASEVE Organic birch sap circulation Herbalgem 250ml
Venasève is indicated for:
- Circulatory disorders.
- Heavy legs.
In which case use VENASEVE Birch sap bio Circulation Herbalgem 250ml?
Venaseve Sap Bio Birch Circulation Herbalgem is a certified organic food supplement that has been designed to contribute to vascular health . It is made from fresh birch sap, a real biological water with draining and diuretic properties .
Its formula also contains extracts of buds and young leaves of birch, blackcurrant, poplar, chestnut and mountain ash. The poplar bud is an excellent drainer of the arteries , it helps to improve the flexibility of the vascular walls . The chestnut bud and the young mountain ash leaf help support circulation and relieve the feeling of heaviness in the legs.
- Birch sap: Cleans the body of waste and toxins accumulated for a long time. Through its passage in the tree, the sap is energized and takes care of minerals. It is a living biological water that will regenerate the body.
- Birch bud : It reinforces the action of drainage and accelerates the elimination of organic waste.
- Chestnut bud : a great drainer of the venous system, it is indicated in the congestive phenomena. Thanks to its action on the lymphatic system, the chestnut acts deeply on cellulite and the feeling of heaviness.
- Poplar bud : It mainly promotes the natural cleansing of the arteries.
- Mountain ash bud : It promotes circulation in all body members and its action is remarkable on the blood system as a venous drainer.
- Blackcurrant bud : It is an adaptogen that promotes the action of other components. The blackcurrant bud is not the major component of Cellusève, it can be given safely to a person with hypertension. Contains alcohol.
Use advice of VENASEVE Birch sap bio Circulation Herbalgem 250ml and dosage
1 tbsp daily in the morning pure or diluted in water for three weeks.
Shake well before use.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of VENASEVE birch sap Herbalgem 250ml Organic Traffic with our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
What is the composition?
Fresh Birch Sap * (Betula Alba Succus), Birch Bud Extract * (Betula Alba), Blackcurrant Leaf Buds (Ribes Nigrum), Poplar Leaf Buds * (Populus Nigra L), Leaf Buds of Chestnut * (Castanea Vesca / Sativa) and Sorbier * (Sorbus Aucuparia L), Alcohol * 12% vol.
* ingredient of biological origin.
Precaution of use
- A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Presentation - Packaging
Herbalgem comes in a 250 ml bottle.
Our advice and expert advice in natural health
What sport to practice to promote blood circulation?
Bad venous capital, poor circulation or heredity ... Almost 70% of women are affected by heavy leg problems. The problem of heavy legs significantly affects the quality of life of people affected by this disease. Sensation of weight in the legs accentuated at the end of the day and when it is hot, cramps at night, feelings of burns, inability to remain long in standing without moving, are the main symptoms.
To promote better blood circulation and to prevent the sensation of "heavy legs", it is most often enough to apply certain dietary hygiene measures and to adopt some simple tricks.
Improve your blood circulation through sport
The best sports are cross-country sports that solicit the lower limbs in a gentle and regular way. The regularity and the repetition of the movements allow a good venous return. These are the calves that activate the return of blood to the heart. To move is essential. The sports to be preferred are cycling (every pedal stroke, active venous return), walking and cross-country skiing. In the classroom, there is the treadmill, the bike and the elliptical.
Blood circulation: sports to avoid
Some sports are however to be avoided: they are sudden sports that cause trampling, repeated jumps, and frequent starts and stops.
- Running: tempting, it can be violent for the veins.
- Downhill skiing
Gemmotherapy Herbalgem laboratory offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The concentrated range of gemmotherapy Herbalgem present more than 60 buds extracts including:
• The unit concentrates macerated glycerine (or macerates mother) Herbalgem that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Herbalgem complexes, harmonious associations of various mother macerates that meet targeted health problem.
gemmotherapy Herbalgem products are prepared with fresh buds ONLY, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the harvesting site. They are concentrated (undiluted as gemmotherapy products laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bud.
Gemmotherapy Herbalgem laboratory also produces a range of herbal medicine: syrups, salves and tinctures parent.
Gemmotherapy is effective for the welfare of all regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a field of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies.
Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerin.
Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant.
They are a concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant.
Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and the wide range of applications concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Food supplement Bio circulation in pharmacy
Heavy legs, swollen ankles, cold extremities, concentration problems are problems related to poor circulation .
The dietary supplements selected by our expert pharmacists make it possible to respond respectively to a wide or targeted circulatory problem. Red vine , witch hazel , ginkgo , horse chestnut , butcher's broom and OPC are effective natural solutions against heavy legs and swollen ankles, while chrysantellum and ginkgo are ideal for stimulating circulation. ginkgo and centella asiatica promote cerebral circulation and good oxygenation of the brain. Discover our new range of circulation food supplements to effectively treat your blood circulation in a natural way in the nutritherapy department of your online bio pharmacy.