Arkocaps RED VINE (VITIVEN) 150 capsules Arkopharma
Arkocaps RED VINE, food supplement facilitating blood circulation to avoid feelings of heavy legs, varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/26/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Arkopharma Red Vine Vitiven used for?
Arkocaps Vitiven® are made up of Red Vine leaves: Red Vine is a woody plant with a climbing stem whose leaves gradually take on a blood red color in the fall.
The virtues of the Red Vine come from various active ingredients present in its leaves, which improve circulation and help reduce the feeling of heavy and tired legs.
Arkopharma Red Vine Vitiven food supplements contain:
- Anthocyanosides which fight against venous insufficiency and cutaneous capillary fragility by strengthening the resistance of the vessels and reducing their permeability, thanks to vitamin P.
- Tannins that promote the contraction of muscle cells in blood vessels for a good return of blood accumulated in the lower limbs to the heart.
- Proanthocyanidols which have an anti-free radical action which helps to fight against oxidative stress.
How to properly use Arkopharma Red Vine Vitiven 45 or 150 Arkocaps?
During meals, take 1 capsule morning, noon and evening with a large glass of water.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of Arkopharma Red Vine Lot of 2 boxes of 150 Arkocaps with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
What is the Arkopharma Red Vine Vitiven 45 or 150 Arkocaps composition?
Arkopharma Red Vine Vitiven is formulated with: Red Vine leaf powder* (Vitis vinifera): 350mg / capsule. Envelope of vegetable origin: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
* Obtained by cryogenic grinding of red vine leaves titrated at least 3% in total polyphenols.
Drawing on their expertise in the field of phytotherapy, Arkopharma laboratories have specially developed Arkocaps® Red Vine: an exclusive formula, based on ARKOTOTUM® Integral, which restores 100% of the plant's active ingredients while preserving its quality and its integrity.
Designed and developed in France, the Arkocaps® range offers you the best of nature .
What are the side effects and contraindications?
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation without medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store away from light, heat and humidity.
- To consume preferably before the date indicated on the box.
Red vine Vitiven Arkopharma comes in the form of a box of 45 or 150 Arkocaps vegetable capsules.